By FML - 12/11/2009 07:14 - United States

Today, I held a container while a patient tried to throw up in it. She missed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 418
You deserved it 3 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

travisv23 0

You guys are idiots. It's not 'your job' to get puked on. Your job in this case would be to help people. Being to stupid to realize the difference must be why you guys are here posting that garbage in the first place. Now Hiring: Position to be puked on? Morons..

Been there, done that, that's why extra scrubs are good

Comments

LOL this reminds me of Monte python,

this reminds me when my mom held up a bag and I missed. Luckily it didnt hit her face but her new Coach purse.

You say 'patient', so you're, what, a doctor/nurse/porter? You should be used to this kind of shit. It's what you get paid for.

He's clearly new. Probably first day/week.

How did this even make it through? Borrrinnnng. Not an FML.

aero_fml 0

Yeah.. it's like "I spilled some oil on my hands while working at Jiffy Lube, FML" Comes with the job, if you don't like it, get out while you still can

Second that, I guess some people moderating have really low standards.

Been there, done that, that's why extra scrubs are good

XaosZaleski 0

Hm... Pretty sure that if you go into that kind of field you should expect things like that to happen. This sounds more like; "Today, I did my job. FML"

You think OP decided to apply for being puked on as a job? The FML is that she got puked on by someone obviously unwell, not that she's doing her job.

i'm pretty sure they won't deduct the gloves from your paycheck.

perdix 29

You shouldn't have said, "Miss! Miss! Miss!" In her physical state, how was she to know that you were trying to get her attention instead of instructing her not to hit the target?

ur a docor u should be trained to be ready for that. pussy

By saying patient I assume you're a doctor of some sort? Sorry but if you can't handle this it's obviously not the job for you. People have to clean up puke every day when their child/parent/friend gets sick, and as a doctor, this is going to happen A LOT more to you.