By Anonymous - 28/05/2009 05:04 - United States

Today, I was dealing with a psychiatric patient with a colonostomy bag. She got agitated and ripped the bag from her abdomen and threw it at my face. I got a bag filled with poop thrown at my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 263
You deserved it 3 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lololol111 0

11 and 12, psychology is a completely different field then psychiatry

Comments

trapiadora 0

Wow that sucks i don't think you deserved that one . Your there to talk to the person not to get shit thrown at you.

#89 said exactly what I wanted to say.

1 is right. Only americans say 'poop' because it sounds childish

NiceGuy613 0

Seriously , If you're actually a 'psychologist' you should know that a colonostomy is not a procedure, but a common misspelling of colonoscopy. Or perhaps you mean colostomy, as #89 said. Either way, you fail.

mraus569 0

Aw man, that sucks. My sister had one of those bags not to long again and one night I was emptying it. It was really late and I wasnt really paying attention to all the air that was in it. Needless to say, it got everywhere.

doll_face 0

i'm not really a fan of evolution, but i guess darwin had the right idea.

bosco_kk 0

I imagined the whole thing and LOL'ed in real life.

eltoroloco_fml 0

Never F with someone who has a bag-o-poo

okay. um_duh is actually a legand :) you made my day BIG TIME. ahaha, oh god :)

To all of you saying poop is not as good as word as shit, well, its more hillarious. To the OP: I'm a phlebotomist, (workin towards nursing, woowooo!) and you psych techs have to deal with so much shit. You guys are great. Just remember you are doing a good thing.... and these people need you more than their poobags (sometimes)