By CPN - 14/03/2009 14:55 - United States

Today, I was curling my eyelashes in my bathroom and while I was counting to 5 my brother flung open my door. I jumped and ended up ripping out all my eyelashes. Now I have to wait until they grow back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 334
You deserved it 9 111

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

katiesometimes 0

that just sounds impossibly and incredibly painful.

smbxsway 0

That suucks! I hate all the people saying she deserved it for being vain! Are you kidding? Taking a little pride in your appearance doesn't hurt. There's nothing wrong with taking 5 minutes out of your day to put some mascara on or god forbid, curl your lashes too.

eschreib 0

they most certainly grow back after pulling them out. i have experience. so dont listen to the people saying they dont come back

hollyhox 0

I did that same thing too! if you wear eye liner the color of your eye lashes you don't look completely ******.

elizabethluff 0

eye lashes dont grow back lol

Dont freak out...i have had an eyelash issue as well..they grow back..but slowly...and they itch a lot.....in the mean time....eyeliner where they should be growing works....as well as mascara into the roots when they grow a little...good luck hun!

Dude - just go to walmart and get a pack of faslies. Speaking from experience, Faslies saved me.

I've been scratched in the eye and had them burned off... They grew back both times within about a month and a half.

your really ****** because eyelashes never grow back

paige1230 0

NO JOKE- i did this EXACT same thing. and your eyelashes DO GROW BACK. it's a myth that they don't. I freaked out too, cause people told me that. It was worse for me because I was getting ready for school after a morning track practice, and it was the bell over the intercom that made my arm jerk. i ripped all my eyelashes out. I just wore dark eyeliner on that eye until they grew back, and no one really noticed unless i told them my embarrassing story.