By CPN - 14/03/2009 14:55 - United States

Today, I was curling my eyelashes in my bathroom and while I was counting to 5 my brother flung open my door. I jumped and ended up ripping out all my eyelashes. Now I have to wait until they grow back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 334
You deserved it 9 111

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

hockeyfanaticx87 0

now i'm afraid to curl my eyelashes...

blairvic 23

Youch! That sucks. But, I gotta say that some people really don't know anything. Eyelashes do grow back. I know because I had Trichotillomania, a form a OCD that caused me to compulsively pick out my eyelashes. I would litterally have only 3 eyelashes sometimes, and no-one noticed at all! Also, sometimes I would wear a dark brown eyeliner where my lashes would be and it worked fine. Eventually, they grew back. They weren't as full and naturally defined, but it doesn't matter. A very small amount of mascara will make you look normal and natural!

boreddoubletears 0

Eyelashes don't always grow back... and that hurts, too. A lot.

ouch, when i read this my eyes burned o,O but anyways, im sorry...that sucks!!

I just changed the ur life sucks from 59999 to 60000!!!!

YDI for curling your eye lashes in the first place. Who cares?

my friend pulled out her eyelashes when she got nervous and pulled them all out. she had to wait forthem tongrow back in... she pulled them all out in 5 grade and they r finally starting to grow back.... and we r freshmen

I hate to break it to you but eyelashes don't grow back.

KaylieBieber13 0

I heard that it takes a really long time til eyelashes grow back... My sister's friend once cut her eye lashes for fun, she was nine. They finally grow back she's 20 now.