Stressed out

By Jocelyn - 18/02/2019 12:00

Today, I got stressed and well, let's just say I got carried away, pulled off most of my eyelashes on one eye, and now I have to find falsies that look real. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 271
You deserved it 1 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Phil 14

You need medical/professional help immediately! Self harm is not to be taken lightly. Please reach out to someone.

Lifehack: If cut short enough, pubes can be used to make somewhat convincing fake eyelashes. You're welcome.

Comments

Lifehack: If cut short enough, pubes can be used to make somewhat convincing fake eyelashes. You're welcome.

Why the hell did you do that?? Let alone to the point you had barely any left Maybe best to seek help managing stress so you don't harm yourself

crgil542 1

it's a kind of mental tick, at least it is for me.. it's kind of like an itch you can't stop scratching, but like in this case you can't stop pulling??? if that makes sense??

katydid91 31

It's an actual disorder called Trichotillomania. It cause the person to compulsively pull out their hair.

You need professional help. Both cosmetically and mentally.

Phil 14

You need medical/professional help immediately! Self harm is not to be taken lightly. Please reach out to someone.

Phil 14

No I'm not a doctor, just a concerned person. I have seen too many people harm themselves because they thought that they were alone.

Mayaaaaaaaaa 12

You probably should talk to someone, that sounds like a harmful coping mechanism.

crgil542 1

i have the same issue, hun. i've done it since i was in 2nd grade. years later it doesn't happen as much as it used to but filling the gaps in with eyeliner always helped me when i didn't have access to falsies

trichlotilomania sucks. I've had it since I was 7. it's a form of ocd and isn't limited to eyelashes.