By iprobablyhaveherpes - 20/10/2010 04:47 - Australia

Today, I was casually looking through my girlfriend's phone while she got ready, though she made me promise not to. To my confusion, I discovered that she had me listed as 'Saturday' in her contacts. There was also a Thursday, Friday and Sunday listed. I only ever see her on Saturdays. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 969
You deserved it 11 494

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is where you simply switch up all those numbers and have her basically reveal it to everyone herself.

KVKdragon 26

ouch. maybe you should dump her. looks pretty clear that she has other weekly hookups besides you. if you do though, don't mention the phone. otherwise, you'll be at fault and seem like the insensitive one to others.

Comments

I love your username. But, yes, **** your life for having a cheating girlfriend. But you must admit that she was original.

TinyDude 10

Lols ever heard the saying 'The truth hurts'??

Slim_Shadyy_fml 0

fyl for ur gf for being a player :)

Gloritank 8

**** your life* If you want to get that technical.

Slim_Shadyy_fml 0

Stop being a grammar nazi, terpaxten

suck a <3 oh wait that's what she's doing!!!!!! hhahhahahhhHah OWNED

suck a heart??? <3 is heart, 8=====> is ****...

KansasCity 0

your gf is a ****. get an STD test after you dump her. then tell her she has herpes and Friday and Thursday probably do too.

at least Saturday is the prime dating night! haha use her strategy finding another girl. it's freaking genius..

This is an easy one, OP. If you're not okay with it, move on. If you confront her she's only going to dump you for snooping. Switch the names around and leave.

^This is a brilliant plan. But, like you said, it does depend on how he sees the situation.