By iprobablyhaveherpes - 20/10/2010 04:47 - Australia

Today, I was casually looking through my girlfriend's phone while she got ready, though she made me promise not to. To my confusion, I discovered that she had me listed as 'Saturday' in her contacts. There was also a Thursday, Friday and Sunday listed. I only ever see her on Saturdays. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 969
You deserved it 11 494

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is where you simply switch up all those numbers and have her basically reveal it to everyone herself.

KVKdragon 26

ouch. maybe you should dump her. looks pretty clear that she has other weekly hookups besides you. if you do though, don't mention the phone. otherwise, you'll be at fault and seem like the insensitive one to others.

Comments

reddwarf_fml 0

um. it's called HER phone for a reason. soooo GTFO

i don't get why people are saying YDI for looking through her phone. If OP hadn't gone through her phone he'd probably never have found out she was a cheating sket, therefore wasting his time with her when he could be with someone worth it.

either you dump her now or you get dump later.

Saturday is prime time lol. Sounds like you are her favorite. At least you're not Monday, everyone hates Monday.

I also see my gf only once a week, I should look into that

WILDMAN22 1

ASK HER CAN YOU GET MOVED TO HUMP DAY..;)

Most people I know won't allow another person to look at their phone. They don't want another person to see what they say to another person or more of their social life. Same goes for computers.

alexa414 0

well at least she listed you as the best day of the week :p:p

Crap! Well in my opinion if someone is honest then they shouldn't be so scared if you pick up their phone or look at it. If they don't have anything to hide then who cares if you look at it or not?