By bizzyizzy0121 - 21/11/2011 06:28 - United States

Today, I was called by a restricted number. The man on the phone then explained to me in detail what I was doing at every second that I was on the phone with him. I'm scared to leave my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 582
You deserved it 3 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

babyyninjas 1

he knows what you did last summer !

Comments

fatalhit2 0

I was just going to put this as a comment!

babyyninjas 1

did you do your hair yourself haha looks bad bro

weepingangel_fml 7

Don't answer restricted numbers... EVER. Problem solved. Now, go call the cops and don't open your door until they arrive. Get it, got it, good.

Even if she didnt pickup the phone, that man would still be stalking her

125 - You assume OP's a woman, why? It may just be my iPod which might not be showing the gender but couldn't OP be a man?

OP's name is bizzyIZZY0121. I know a few Isabel's who go by Izzy. More common of a nickname for girls than boys. 1 in 12 women will be stalked to some degree on their life versus 1 in 45 for men. 87% of stalkers are men. Not sure how accurate those statistics are, but I'm sure they're not too far from the truth. Their generalization probably isn't far from the truth either. Not sure what your agenda is or what you're trying to prove... But useless comment was useless.

nickbucci1252 0

So u write rather then call the police...

30STMlove 0

I agree with you. if it keeps on happening I would get the guy tracked but for now it could be a joke like her boyfriend watching her and call her with a restrict.

saIty 17

So did you guys play Simon says or something?

uFayel 6

I'm sorry that's ******* terrible. I would shit myself. FYL

61-oh really? is that a figure of speech? that's so weird, it's like I've been living under a rock. thank you so much for showing me the light. I don't know what I would have done without you explaining this wonder discovery of speech to me.

RedPillSucks 31

Well, this is the internet and open to a world wide audience. Some people may not be familiar with a North American (english?) vernacular. That's why #61 felt the need to explain. Sorry if this explanation was also obvious, but I also felt the need to explain.

That's like a scene from a horror movie. Better call the cops soon.

There is actually a movie like this called Hush, its pretty good. Kinda creepy though.