By f - 31/01/2011 05:47

Today, I was attacked by my dad because I got my hair dyed and he thought I was a robber. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 297
You deserved it 7 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe OP's dad used that as an excuse just so he could attack her.

Comments

be happy he didn't come out swinging with a bat in his hand

Taz_the_Spaz 0

your father must not know you or you died it allot and he has bad eyes. either way fyl

LoonyPheebs 0

FYL for being attacked by your own dad. YDI for not telling him you were getting your hair dyed.

Why would she deserve it for not telling her dad she was getting her hair dyed?

LoonyPheebs 0

I have a feeling we've started a "correct-and-prove-each-other-wrong" thing. Anyhow, I know that my dad would react similarly if I came home with a new haircolour. You'll find it's rather wise to inform your parents about changes like these.

I was worried you might think that, since we disagreed on another FML too. But seriously, I want to know why OP deserved to get attacked because she didn't tell her dad she was going to dye her hair. It's not like she got a nipple piercing or a huge tattoo.

LoonyPheebs 0

She didn't deserve to get attacked, but hey, there's nothing in between FYL and YDI so I decided to be inaccurate and go with YDI :)

yaya1213 6
_Vamp_ 9

Probably red. Everyone always picks on the red head...even the daddies.

Uhh maybe shes 20 and doesnt need to ask her dad. And if it was completly opposite and from behind I could easily understand why he didnt recognize her. Fyl

Sammansix 3

My highschool teacher got arrested because his wife didn't recognize him when he shaved his beard off. It had been like 20 years since, so I don't blame her.

Mr_Darkside 5

Getting your hair dyed: $40 Getting a car ride home: $15 Getting attacked by your dad because you look like a robber: priceless

ohmek 0

Wow i didn't know just dying your hair could make your face so distinguishable.