By Delilah - 01/03/2010 08:53 - Norway

Today, I was at the gym with my boyfriend. He is a bit feminine, but it has never really bothered me. Until I realised I was lifting heavier weights than he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 843
You deserved it 9 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rldostie 19

So? Does that mean he's less of a man? It's just weights. it's not like he's going to lose his balls and you're going to gain them.

Comments

U_SHOULDSTFU 0

well sorry that you're so manly

Lmfao! what kind of man is that??? just askin OP. #29! everybody after is playin KETCH-UP.

I can't believe you have all glossed over where this is from: Norway...THE OP IS A VALKYRIE! A muscle-laden nordic warrior gathering the souls of the fallen in her arms; which will come in useful when she has to cart her BF's fallen pride to the great meadhall in the sky...

indianabummer 0

Here's a thought OP: Maybe he is working on TONE and not BULK you ignorant twat Big muscle meat heads are not attractive, and maybe he's happy with the size he is, he just wants to look trimmer. As for him being "fem," you're upset because you have a boyfriend that takes care of himself? Girls always piss and moan that they want a more sensitive guy, you actually get one and complain he's not manly enough? I hope he leaves you

janise 2

Being feminine and physically weak doesn't mean her boyfriend is sensitive. There are a lot of feminine guys out there who are complete jackasses.

AGGoddess 2
indianabummer 0

Very true, but if she's complaining about him being too much like a girl this bad, I'm taking the logical conclusion that he's not the "get me a beer and shut up for the game" type

Get over it. You being stronger than him makes him less of a man? Sounds like your issue, not his.

perdix 29

Sounds like the OP could easily dominate the battle for oral sex. And if he doesn't please her down there, she can crack his head like a walnut!

abouttofly 12

Domestic violence doesn't suddenly become funny when you switch the genders. Sorry.

^^ epic fail.. perdix was being scarcastic. there's probably an "Internet scarcasm for dummy's" book that you should look into. :)

abouttofly 12

Perhaps you should look into "Spelling for dummies" or "Apostrophes for dummies". Also, since I'm just a dummy, you're going to have to explain how that's sarcasm, because I don't see it. Humor? Certainly. But humor doesn't excuse someone from making offensive comments.

Sounds like you are more of a "man" than he is. It is time for self-truth: admit to yourself you are a dyke.

iliketoreadfmls 0

Why is "your life sucks" winning on this FML? The OP is a whiny woman who doesn't even have a real problem. I can lift more than my boyfriend but that doesn't mean anything. I'm not manly and he's not "fem". Get a real problem then come back OP.

boatkicker 4

Her life sucks because she's really shallow? ((I don't know what's with me today. I'm being a super bitch))

boatkicker 4

Eh. I have issues with name calling. Regardless of how accurate or not it is, I don't like calling people things. Label the action or thought, instead of the person.

Being weak is feminine? Not being a ****, you're doing it wrong.

abouttofly 12

+1 Point for Fighting Sexism with Sexism