By Delilah - 01/03/2010 08:53 - Norway

Today, I was at the gym with my boyfriend. He is a bit feminine, but it has never really bothered me. Until I realised I was lifting heavier weights than he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 843
You deserved it 9 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rldostie 19

So? Does that mean he's less of a man? It's just weights. it's not like he's going to lose his balls and you're going to gain them.

Comments

perdix 29

I hope he dumps you for a Swedish girl who loves him BECAUSE he is a pussy.

when i was at the gym, a "girl" next to me did the same, but if you saw the muscles on her...

atl4lyfe 0

sounds like your just bragging no real problem here

maybe u should be more feminine than him?...

Um wow, way to be a bitch. You don't deserve a boyfriend. Loving someone is not about how manly or feminine they are, it is about who they are. You might just be stronger than him. What if you boyfriend had a handicap, like a wheelchair. Would you say, it never bothered me he looked like a chick but the walking thing, yea, we are done. Way to be a bitch.

just cuz he's a guy doesn't mean he can lift heavier weights. way to put down woman as a weaker sex.

perdix 29

Ouch! Feeling the burn. I guess that means if you were to get on top of me, I might lack the strength to get you off until I get you off.

muckraker 0

Leave ur bitch ass boyfriend and find a real man who can take care of his woman. "i dont sympathize for wack hoes and wimpy guys"

boatkicker 4

Eh, so what? If it really bothers you, ask him to start lifting more and build up his strength. If he says no, get over it. If you can't get over it, I guess break up with him but that seems really shallow to me....