By Delilah - 01/03/2010 08:53 - Norway

Today, I was at the gym with my boyfriend. He is a bit feminine, but it has never really bothered me. Until I realised I was lifting heavier weights than he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 842
You deserved it 9 766

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rldostie 19

So? Does that mean he's less of a man? It's just weights. it's not like he's going to lose his balls and you're going to gain them.

Comments

texas_justice 0

...I guess some women are okay with what I call 'the pussification of america'. we are going the way of the Europeans. why do you associate sensitivity with physical weakness?

I think people like you make it the 'douchification of America' instead. Last time I checked, generalizing an enitire continent is pretty douchtastic, idiot.

People from Texas live in their own little world

KurouTenshi 0

way to make Texans look even more retarded, #15 -_-'

pendulum2012 0

European men aren't *******, they are just classy. The emo, "non conformist", skinny, bratty American BOYS are *******, though. You can spot them by their little boy bowl cuts, tight jeans, and their crappy emo/alternative wannabe-rock music that whines about pain. Examples of pussy or pseudo-feminime men include Demitri Martin and that annoying guy on the Real World DC who wears the panda hat.

Agreed. There's less of a tendency to idolise gym-grown, steroid produced type muscles in Europe, though as has been said, generalising a whole continent is fantastically lame. Still, gimme a skinny guy over a gym bunny any day :) My boyfriend never goes to the gym, he earned his muscles doing something something interesting with his life.

There is no need to insult Dimitri Martin

abouttofly 12

I don't know texas_justice, why do you associate physical weakness with femininity? And why is femininity a bad thing?

indianabummer 0

Texas...this means a lot coming from the state with the fattest population, and five of the fattest cities in the US. At least this guy is at the gym, and not on the couch stuffing their face with twinkies as most of the population around you most surely is.

Pearljammer001 0

Demetri Martin f***ing owns you and you know it.

at least he doesn't hit on other guys ...

KayBizz 0

Does he wear ur shirt after sex too?

Ha ha...... poor you, is he the girl in bed to:). Nei se å få deg et ordentlig mannfolk he he.

Do you mean is she on top? Who would have a problem with that? It's fun to be woman on top, and I'd imagine it's fun to have a woman on top too. If all you want to do is missionary, please get acquainted with your hand.

your comment seems like a double standard, if a guy just wants to be on top its bad, but if a girl just wants to be on top its great?

rohosoccer08 1

what she's saying is both ways are good, if all a guy ever wants is missionary that's gonna get old though... we like to be on top too!

No, they are saying if all someone wants is missionary, the sex is going to get boring eventually, regardless of who is topping.

NatashaTheGeek 0

Oh Nooo! You can do somehting better then someone else I feel so bad for you D=. Seriously this is your FML? You have a boyfriend who is with you and isnt cheating on you. I bet there are lots of people on here who think 'wow I would GLADLY change my problems for her 'problem'' I mean seriously how hight must your standards be if you're complaining about being able to do somehting that your boyfriend cant.

youthink_fml 0

Well, he's not cheating with another girl anyway.

abouttofly 12

I get it, he's weak, therefore he's gay! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

NatashaTheGeek 0
ghostwitch1863 0

a bit fem??? wow! do you share your make-up with him too?

cookies_for_you 0

This site really needs an "I don't care" button.

agreed... If it bothers you that much either train him or dump him... letting the world know isn't going to change anything

well said. alot of these are just people whining. fyl? u eat every day and own a computer dont you?