By Delilah - 01/03/2010 08:53 - Norway

Today, I was at the gym with my boyfriend. He is a bit feminine, but it has never really bothered me. Until I realised I was lifting heavier weights than he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 843
You deserved it 9 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rldostie 19

So? Does that mean he's less of a man? It's just weights. it's not like he's going to lose his balls and you're going to gain them.

Comments

I thought about this one for a bit...and got this, maybe your a butchy ass women...maybe instead of callin him to feminine you should to your self how manly you are...you probaly bench pressing 250 and have huge arms....maybe ; )

or maybe he's a bitch.. think of that one?

LadyAshley 0

I use to be able to lift more weights than my ex, whom was also feminine, but he turned out to be gay... I was 15 when I could lift more than him, he was 16. Soooo lol

LadyAshley 0

Actually #144, the fatter you are the smaller your little winky is. The skinner you are the bigger your winky is. But if you get too skinny, your winky will get smaller again, too

I seriously can't see where the FML could possibly be in this.

This is both a FYL and YDI. FYL: Personally I like my BF to be stronger. I am quite a workaholic in the gym myself and am lean, so when I had an ex (tall and skinny) who was not able to lift me up properly I felt quite dissapointed. Though there are loads of women out there who wouldn't mind a guy like yours in this case, OP. You deserve it though since you accepted it. Did he never lift you up or tried to? Did you not notice it in any way? I know I would have!

This is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard. Lift you up? Wow, god forbid someone not lift you up like in a stupid movie and swing you around. Not everything is a movie. This is not even something that should BOTHER you. So what if you are lean! Wow, you're in shape. You most likely have muscle, which weights three times the amount of fat. Woopdydoo. You are retarded.

Op, stop being so shallow. I hate people like you. You liked him before he lifted weights what changed now? Just because he doesn't live up to the typical "man"? Well he could say you are freakish and mannish and not want to date you.

Wow what's wrong with that? If you're not gonna appreciate him the way he is (unless he has a bad personality) then stop wasting his time. So what, my bf and I are nearly equal in terms of strength and I never tell him "be a man, what kind of man isn't stronger than his gf". Girls, stop expecting guys to be overly manly and guys, stop expecting girls to do your work for you. Both sides are to blame. Not in this situation specifically, but still.

maybe this should be an fml for your boyfriend instead?

Get a new boyfriend. If he's that week then odds are when you two get it on, it probably won't be fun for you.