By Delilah - 01/03/2010 08:53 - Norway

Today, I was at the gym with my boyfriend. He is a bit feminine, but it has never really bothered me. Until I realised I was lifting heavier weights than he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 843
You deserved it 9 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rldostie 19

So? Does that mean he's less of a man? It's just weights. it's not like he's going to lose his balls and you're going to gain them.

Comments

LoonyLuna123 0

...So? A relationship where the girl is stronger than the guy shouldn't be a bad thing. I have lost all faith in humanity.

oh quit being so dramatic. that's what it took for you to 'lose faith in humanity'?

If it was that substantial of a problem, why'd you date him in the first place, knowing he was scrawny?

At least we know who is the bitch in this relationship! lol

dreamer13 0

there is NOTHIN wrong w/ that! at all! that's somthing that happens all the time to me. wat can I say I'm a tomboy that Lila softer guys.

Ahhaha! I love how women get angry over male dominance, then totally promote patriarchy by saying men must be stronger than them. Tú una perra!

abouttofly 12

I love how you pretend to get upset about sexism, then call someone a bitch. Way to "promote patriarchy".

wow, I wouldn't be able to stand it. I mean that's just how shit works, the guy is supposed to be stronger than the woman. I could never date a guy that was weak, I find that so unappealing. by the way, it doesn't necessarily mean that she's 'butch' I mean her bf could be a total pussy for all we know.

this is the most retarded FML ever. we dont care if your boyfriend likes men and doesnt work out!