By Delilah - 01/03/2010 08:53 - Norway

Today, I was at the gym with my boyfriend. He is a bit feminine, but it has never really bothered me. Until I realised I was lifting heavier weights than he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 843
You deserved it 9 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rldostie 19

So? Does that mean he's less of a man? It's just weights. it's not like he's going to lose his balls and you're going to gain them.

Comments

wow that's kinda weird. I can be caring/feminine too but it doesn't bother me if someone thought I was gay or something because I know that once I get on a basketball court, I'M RUNNING YOU OVER!!!!! hahaha

delaney16 0

so don't think that guys are tougher than girls u absolutly hate when guys think their better and one thing I hate more than that is when girls belive them urgghh cause my bff's little sister said that girls hockey is wimpy but still be proud that u could probaly kick ur boyfriends ass and we could already do that anway in high heels anyways lol

mshafty 0

^Did anyone understand a this^

mshafty 0

Aww damn! here I was wondering how the hell this person had the writing skills of a retarded lab monkey and couldn't even form a correct sentence! FML!

mshafty 0

Thats why I said "retarded lab monkey!" The normal lab monkeys I'm sure can write like Tolstoy compared delaney16.

dunnojonathan 0

Wow! That is a little sad...guys are supposed to be naturally stronger than girls..

dynky 3

Feminine guys are cute. Way more attractive than guys with big muscles.

damnrosi 0

that does suck. No one wants a bf who is more feminine than you (especially if you are very feminine). I honestly think that skinny guys are so beyond disgusting. I would rather be with a fat guy to tell the truth. And I don't really understand this trend toward skinny, wimpy, little boys (can't even call them men), why do so many girls seem to like them? why do so many guys want to be like that? But yeah, it does suck if you try to be feminine, and be beautiful for him, and he isn't really going to try for you. So dump him and get yourself a real man, not some metro little boy

So..you'd rather a fat..unhealthy man..over a "metro" who takes care of himself? I don't remember anyone saying anything about overly skinny dudes...but there's a line between being toned...and looking like a roid monkey. Don't know about you. But I like my man to have nice abs and muscly arms.. Its even cute when he gets a little chubby in his mid section..but not FAT..and never "Skinny". Wtf is a "real" man in your world? One that roids and beats their women? I bet..haha.

wowwwww. you are so shallow. my skinny boyfriend can beat the shit out of so many muscular men, but he only does if he needs to. and he has, he punched a really tall, fat man, and he fell over. edit-i mean the fat man fell over, not my boyfriend. he can also pick me up and carry me up a hill and around his house. he carried me everywhere when i sprained my ankle. oh and he's smart too. but sense you are so close minded, you will get with a really muscular idiot who will get on steroids to be bigger for you, because you hate skinny MEN so much. you are a shallow bitch, and i would like to hit you with a guitar(i think it would be fun to see it smash through your head) but guitars are really expensive. p.s. i love my skinny MAN and you are missing out.

mshafty 0

Wow way to jump to conclusions and be really vague. For one, the OP said her BF was feminine, not skinny! Many really strong athletes are called skinny because of their sports: running, soccer, biking, rock climbing just to name a few. Also when did how big or skinny you are designate your intelligence or how good of a boyfriend you are?? What the OP didn't like was that her pussy bf couldn't life more weight than her. So he probably can't do all the things you like about your BF. Carrying you around and beating up fat dudes!

@63 cough cough justin beiber cough sucks cough.

i was replying to damnrosi who said that skinny boys can't even be called men. this is her comment: that does suck. No one wants a bf who is more feminine than you (especially if you are very feminine). I honestly think that skinny guys are so beyond disgusting. I would rather be with a fat guy to tell the truth. And I don't really understand this trend toward skinny, wimpy, little boys (can't even call them men), why do so many girls seem to like them? why do so many guys want to be like that? But yeah, it does suck if you try to be feminine, and be beautiful for him, and he isn't really going to try for you. So dump him and get yourself a real man, not some metro little boy so my comment makes sense, don't be rude. thanks.

FCChelsea 3

maybe your a girl who spends her free time lifting weights and dating a guy who is really weaker than you.

janise 2

On the fence about this one. On one hand, assuming the OP is an average girl and not a bodybuilder, it's off-putting having a boyfriend who is so weak since guys are biologically designed to be stronger (testosterone is a main muscle building hormone). On the other hand, the OP shouldn't have been too surprised since she knows he's already feminine. Also, were both of you maxing out or was he taking it easy while you were pushing yourself? That can make a big difference. On a side note: being physically weak does not make you more caring or sensitive as some people seem to think. This applies to both sexes.

mshafty 0

Finally someone who didn't jump to such extreme conclusions. Seriously the OP is probably just your normal size girl who has some little skinny feminine BF who can't lift anything heavier than a expresso or hair dryer. What woman really wants that in her significant other? There seriously must be a bunch of weak out of shape people on this thread to be so negative towards the OP. I know women are independent and can take care of themselves now, but I think most like the idea of their BF or husband being strong. You know to pick them up and carry them once in a while, or protect them from a attacker or whatever. Not every feminine weakling is caring, sensitive and a great BF and not every guy that is stronger and bigger than his GF is some roided rager meat head!

ReadyFuels91 0

The OP said he is a bit feminine, and that it hadn't really bothered her before. That could mean he's not some "little skinny feminine BF who can't lift anything heavier than a expresso or hair dryer", just skinnier than what the OP considers a "normal" sized guy to be. Also, if she wasn't attracted to him at all they probably wouldn't be dating in the first place, and if she only realized this issue now it probably hasn't been the source of any problems in their relationship before. If it was never a problem, why give a **** about how much he lifts? There are also other things that affect this issue, like how there are people who need more work to become more toned and others who can work out much less and still see results. Since I'm the first kind and need a bit more work, if I date a guy who is the latter, perhaps it could be possible for me to be able to lift more than he can, with me working out(including lifting weights) a lot and him not needing as much effort to get the look he wants. Maybe the OP's case is similar, or he was taking it easy like #73 mentioned. Either way if it was never a problem before the OP is being pretty shallow, if the weight lifting thing is the only problem this is seriously not an FML.