By Anonymous - 21/04/2009 21:52 - United States

Today, I was at my senior dance dancing with this guy I really like. He was telling me how he likes a strong woman who's not afraid to make the first move. Empowered by what he said, I asked him out. He said no because he thinks girls shouldn't ask guys out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 053
You deserved it 5 088

Same thing different taste

Comments

mj2123 0

I'm gonna go with #19's answer. Kid's a ******* idiot.

Hahaha. confusing bastard much? I'd say...hes worthless :P btw. Like I needed my father, but he needed a needle (My Life x3) I need some meditation, so I can leave my people They askin’ “Why?” Why did John Lennon leave The Beatles? And why every hood nigga feed off evil?

I'd have bitch slapped the moron. And yeah, agreed with a lot of other people, 19 really just summed it up. ...he really could have benefited from a good hit though...not that I'm violent...:P

alwaysalady 0
im4evaonyomind 0

He's a moron, u don't want him

Maybe the OP is not the girl he wanted. Still though he probably meant the first move physically.

haha #19. nothing could be closer to the truth that that! you deserve better!

Maybe, when he said that he, "likes a strong woman who's not afraid to make the first move," he could have been thinking that that's not your style, which would have given him the excuse to break things off and get him out of the situation. But instead, you felt empowered, and took him off guard by asking him out him, and as a result he came up with a contradictory excuse.

Guys who lead on a girl like that are douchebags, and you clearly can do better.

Camer0ne 0

and yet that doesn't stop girls from dating douchebags and whining about it on FML :)