By Anonymous - 21/04/2009 21:52 - United States

Today, I was at my senior dance dancing with this guy I really like. He was telling me how he likes a strong woman who's not afraid to make the first move. Empowered by what he said, I asked him out. He said no because he thinks girls shouldn't ask guys out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 053
You deserved it 5 088

Same thing different taste

Comments

yeeeeah by "first move" i think he meant like.. physical. that seems to be more important to guys anyways

Isn't that why high school girls date college guys? All high school guys are idiots, I was especially back in high school. Out of all the reasons people put I'm guessing it was his lame attempt at leading towards sex, especially at a senior dance... Personally, I think girls making the first move sometimes is pretty hot though and way better than always assuming that the guy should be the one to step up, so thumbs up to you OP for trying.

Funtertaining11 0

How ironic. Maybe he meant that literally, and you took that figuratively?

sweetcharades 0

I hate guys that are like that. Honestly you're better off without him. Guys like him just go after the ***** anyway. Next time you see him kindly remind him of his hypocrisy. Also, I think #19 had it right. And #67, you don't need to be so rude and some guys do like it when girls make the first move--usually shy guys or on the opposite side of the spectrum the manwhoring douchebags who lead a girl on.

pencilmustache 0

thank god you didn't end up dating that hypocritical douchebag.

ayee_bbygirll 0

Consider yourself lucky he didn't say yes. He sounds like a douche.

eeee93757 0

You failed your first and only test/chance.