By Anonymous - 21/04/2009 21:52 - United States

Today, I was at my senior dance dancing with this guy I really like. He was telling me how he likes a strong woman who's not afraid to make the first move. Empowered by what he said, I asked him out. He said no because he thinks girls shouldn't ask guys out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 053
You deserved it 5 088

Same thing different taste

Comments

that's sort of a dick thing to do.. but obviously that's not his only criteria for choosing a woman maybe you're too stupid for him

TryToBeKind 0

I think he meant the first move sexually. He sounds like a dick-hole and I'm truely sorry you wasted your breath on him.

poison29 0

how is this FYL? it's not that big of a deal. so you met a pig. forget him.

UConn_Huskies 0

he just said that because he didn't like you.

hypocrite. but i agree. nott he end of your life.

Amystika 0

wow, what a dick. contradiction irritates me, as I have experienced it myself. People, send ONE message to people. It saves confusion, embarrassment, and pain.

#59, my boyfriend must be the rare one out of ten who actually likes a girl who makes the first move. Don't be disheartened, OP, the best guys don't mind a strong girl. It's the stupid shitheads who want the girls who can be manipulated. In almost every case of what I've observed with my friends, they let the guy chase them, and when they got the guy, the guy was kind of a douche or the relationship lasted about 2 months...they're kind of jealous of my relationship and I asked him out, and it's been going on over a year now. Point of my meandering thought process, the guys who are worth your time aren't the ones who will say stupid shit like that. He's not worth your time.

even if he was just making excuses not to date you he should've came up with something better after making a statement like that. what a moron, find someone with better social skills next time!