By bpruitt95 - 31/12/2012 06:46 - United States - Pitkin

Today, I was at a party. Everyone was drunk, and I happened to overhear someone say, "Where's that guy in the black jacket? I'm going to beat his ass!" I wouldn't have thought anything of it, had I not been the only one wearing a black jacket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 479
You deserved it 3 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Since everyone was drunk, remove the black jacket and pretend like someone else.

Ask your neighboring drunk buddy and tell him he looks cold and that you feel like being nice and let him borrow your jacket.

Comments

Time to make like a leaf.. And get the **** outta there! ****! Ass! (Cool points if you get the reference)

TheRandomIndian 17

1- Grave Scotts!! It's make like a tree and LEAF.

nambla meeting on tv with lots of suicides coild follow

icadragoon 11

We have to get you a book of proverbs, this mix and match ***** got to go. :P

This one is not biff though lol completely Boondock saints old Irish bartender with Tourette's syndrome (**** ass) ... If you haven't seen this movie you need to go watch it and All Saints Day ... Awesome reference especially the commenter who left the proverb book quote...

That is so weird, I just watched that movie last night. and it pops up in an FML this morning.

caysters 12

My boyfriend made me watch that movie. Said I couldn't live without seein it. Lol

24, biff said "make like a tree and go away!"

Since everyone was drunk, remove the black jacket and pretend like someone else.

Exactly, if the black jacket is ops only identifier, then I suggest taking the jacket off and then pretend like you're looking for the guy in the black jacket too.

Turn the jacket inside out. Fresh Prince style.

If he takes it off then the zipper could get caught on his shirt and expose his manboobs.. Never know what drunken bastard might cop a feel..

Ask your neighboring drunk buddy and tell him he looks cold and that you feel like being nice and let him borrow your jacket.

Unless you're doing this to a guy who deserves an ass-kicking, or could totally kick the other guy's ass, this would be a seriously dick move.

Did you do anything to him to make him want to beat your ass? If you did even taking off your jacket wouldn't help much he would still probably remember you.

oj101 33

Take your jacket off, and blend into the crowd. Chances are that if he remembered you by your attire and not name/looks then you have a fighting chance of getting out of the situation.

A "fighting chance"? I see what you did there! Given that was intentional...

oj101 33

Hell yes, it was intentional pipinya :)

Should have taken off the jacket and Just blended in with the crowd. Everyone was drunk so I doubt anyone would even notice lol

Use your talk-boy to warn the drunk he has ten seconds to get his ugly, yella, no-good keister off your property. Then play the sound of machine gun fire, he'll be heading for the hills.

''I'm going to beat his Assassin's Creed score,'' is what you would have heard, if you would have stuck around. Damm op, don't be such a pussy.