By Anonymous - 29/10/2009 19:20 - United States

Today, my son couldn't find all the parts to his Cub Scout uniform. I had a serious talk with him about being prepared, and how he would need to live with the consequences of not having the right outfit on. When we arrived at the meeting, everyone was in costumes because it's Halloween. I forgot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 758
You deserved it 44 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sun_Kissed18 25

Parent fail... wow I hate it when my parents are hypocrites! And obviously it’s not Halloween but it’s probably the last meeting before Halloween and they were celebrating. (@#3)

I must be stupid. I had to read your comment twice in order to understand it, being it lacks complete punctuation.

Comments

woww lol my dad did that to me once. you shoudld bemember stuff more often and for cryign otu loud go buy your kid a present or ice cream it must suck to be him right now

yes #1, he should probably try to 'bemember' stuff more often

Yes because that was the only word that was missed spelled. Lemme guess you get off in trying to make people look stupid? Get a life, and stop stressing other people's spelling errors.

Reyo 2

I can understand you losing your keys, or purse, and ending up half an hour late where your kid now sees you in a bad light, but how do you forget something like "It's a Halloween party...wear a f***ing costume"?

I am guessing it was their regularly scheduled scout meeting, only with costumes... Plus, why would a man have a purse? Or is it a "European shoulder bag"?

Reyo 2

It's easier to believe that a p;o`-+

Reyo 2

(f***ing keyboard) It's easier to believe that someone would lose a purse over a wallet. That and I didn't notice the OP was a dude.

wow you are just a serious bitch that needs to put down the damn blackberry and focus on your child more... really sad...

xfailureatlifexx 0

it's not a "European shoulder bag" it's a murse ;D

Halloween comes 2 days earlier in Washington?

in case you didn't know but scouts is usually once a week soo they would dress up early just like at school for my kid don't talk stupid unless you know what your talking about ~_~

I must be stupid. I had to read your comment twice in order to understand it, being it lacks complete punctuation.

It could have been Halloween last year. If you haven't noticed yet, ALL of the FMLs begin with "Today".

they were celebarting early, i live in washington, i think i should know if halloween came 2 days early

This isn't karama. Study up what karma is before using it so loosely.

really this is not karma karma is like saying NO you cant have $ to a homeless person then a week or 2 latter you need money and no one will lend it or give it to you

That person really has no concept of punctuation whatsoever. Is it really that hard to stick a comma or period in so people can understand you?

chrisgllgs 0

No that is not karma either karma is a belief that your sins and good deeds will balance out to what you are in the next life read a book sometime #10

Karma is like such a thing as getting like your bum kicked for being bad like such as almost a punishment like a Karmic whoopin' and like the other stuff and like the thing like such as yeah like some believe Karma will turn you into a cockroach in your next life for being like a ******** in this life so basically like you better be good or you will come back as a bug like such as yeah

It depends, #32. Hindus believe that Karma is "the total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny", and "the principle of retributive justice determining a person's state of life and the state of his reincarnations as the effect of his past deeds". Yes, I looked it up. :] Some non-Hindus believe that Karma is basically punishment for misdeeds. Say, someone causes an accident and flees the scene, and a week later is involved in a car accident caused by someone who also fled the scene. I might be wrong though, so I apologise if I am, I don't pretend to be an expert. *shrug*

chrisgllgs 0

lol im not an expert either (: im just saying because the original idea and thought of karma was created by the hindus as what you'll be in the afterlife because of your deeds in this life like what you said if your a total dick in this life then you could end up being a cockroach in the next life so basically if it was first it shouldnt have been changed into what todays society calls karma they shoulda called it something else :)

Very true. You know how society screws things up! :] Maybe I'll start putting an "H" in Karma when I'm talking about immediate punishment/retribution, and not reincarnation punishment/retribution. Kharma? :]

Sun_Kissed18 25

Parent fail... wow I hate it when my parents are hypocrites! And obviously it’s not Halloween but it’s probably the last meeting before Halloween and they were celebrating. (@#3)

roundtheworld 0

http://www.sexy-lena.com/?uid=293038

perdix 29

The little bastard forgot, too! You might be a good family because of the inter-generational sharing of the weed, but you schmucks are as forgetful as hell. "Dude, where's my ascot?" "Heh-heh-heh, you said ASScot, heh-heh-heh."

MiddleChild08 0

Way to go. But wouldn't your son have remembered that it was a Halloween meeting? Kids tend to be pretty excited about that stuff, especially about dressing up. Great job making yourself look like a dumbass in front of your son and everyone in his Cub Scouts.

"all the parts to his cub scout uniform" is he in robo-scouts or something?