By alsayslegit - 25/05/2009 17:44 - United States

Today, I was at a party, and I sat down on a chair. While conversing with friends, I shifted places on the chair, and broke it. Embarrassed, I then stood up and change chairs. After moving to the next chair, I broke that one too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 197
You deserved it 21 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A lot of gyms are having discounts this time of year. Just putting it out there.

It's only FYL if the chairs were in bad condition to begin with. If it was your weight caused it, then you might need to make some lifestyle changes...

Comments

FYL, but also YDI for saying "proceeded".

You must be a lil chunker as well #85. Or a big chunker i should say.

It's hard to tell on this one. Either you need a lifestyle change or the chairs were in bad condition.

debbiedowner2 0

proceeded proceeded proceeded.

kitties_fml 12

Being fat is generally an indication of a lack of self-control. Yes, there are genetic factors, but one can still be healthy by making the right lifestyle choices (and perhaps "overweight," but muscular and fit nonetheless). OP: That sucks. Especially if you're fat. How embarrassing. If you are overweight, get healthy. If not, forget it, it's obviously not you.

Gingerly 0

What's the deal with everyone bitching about words like proceeded and conversing? Some people actually use these words, just because you're all too stupid to put them in a conversation doesn't mean that intelligent people should dumb themselves down for you.