By alsayslegit - 25/05/2009 17:44 - United States

Today, I was at a party, and I sat down on a chair. While conversing with friends, I shifted places on the chair, and broke it. Embarrassed, I then stood up and change chairs. After moving to the next chair, I broke that one too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 197
You deserved it 21 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A lot of gyms are having discounts this time of year. Just putting it out there.

It's only FYL if the chairs were in bad condition to begin with. If it was your weight caused it, then you might need to make some lifestyle changes...

Comments

@74--people with issues that could have been easily fixed (stemming from obesity) clog the system up for those who need more attention (i.e. those with skin cancer) u jackass :)

may_cause_fail 0

LOL YDI 4 BEIN FAT Seriously, you don't have to be fat to break chairs. It seems that if the OP was fat enough to break chairs, it would have been a problem long before now. It seems more like you have bad luck and just picked two old or crappy chairs in a row. But if this happens again...maybe it is a sign.

shadow_child 0

That's really embarrassing... hopefully you were able to laugh at yourself, because that usually makes it a little better.

Did you sit on the floor after that? Or did you break that to?

LikelyYourFake 0

Cripes! How FAT are you?? YDI sounds like..

That sucks......Did anyone hoist you off the floor?

weber5365 0

you deserve it for being morbidly obese...

angeldo6695 0

OMG!!! GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?! time for you to go on a D-I-E-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killerpanda 0

You don't have to be overweight or obese to break a chair, I broke a desk chair in my brother's house and I only weigh 155 lbs, thank you very much! I absolutely HATE people who have to diss people because of their weight. that's all im saying because that REALLY pissed me off!