By alsayslegit - 25/05/2009 17:44 - United States

Today, I was at a party, and I sat down on a chair. While conversing with friends, I shifted places on the chair, and broke it. Embarrassed, I then stood up and change chairs. After moving to the next chair, I broke that one too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 197
You deserved it 21 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A lot of gyms are having discounts this time of year. Just putting it out there.

It's only FYL if the chairs were in bad condition to begin with. If it was your weight caused it, then you might need to make some lifestyle changes...

Comments

pipsqueak2099 0

#16, it is implied by the fact said person broke not 1 but 2 chairs while the others were all fine...

wow! you should consider losing weight, just being truthful.

#51--i don't want to hear the shit about it being harder for some than others. the only factor is willpower, i've seen people at my dojo come in and bust their balls, and guess what?? there is noticeable improvement. i've seen others who put in 50% come in and they are always the ones with excuses. EVERYONE could drop weight and enter into a reasonably healthy weight range if they want it enough. and once in that range, all thats left is maintenance, an hour a day to burn off some calories and you'll live a much longer better life. that goes for everyone, and those pussy excuses of genetics, or gender, piss me off.

#52 i dont get how being fat is destructive to society??

Another fat monster recklessly killing chairs Glum nom nom nom nom glub glub glub ME SO TIRED ME SIT DOWN ME BREAK CHAIR Those chairs probably had families you gigantic freak!!!!!!! And #45 there is everything wrong with being fat, especially on sunny days when i can't see the sun because of you Thank god the sun is too hot or you'd slather it in peanut butter and eat that too MONSTER!!!

eiji_chan 0

You don't have to be fat to break chairs, I've done it before lol But wow that sucks (in a funny way) FYL @#32: Stupid people suck. And I bet you're ugly anyway.

#58--fat is destructive to society because with nationalized health care, the rest of society has to pay for health problems related to and resulting from obesity

#61 you should put #32 between a couple waffles and eat him for a snack, that'd show him

#58 Good question. When health care is nationalised (which it should be) fat people clog up the system (and cost us more moneys) by having a lot more health problems, that they wouldn't have if they lost weight. It's destructive to society because it ruins a perfectly good system.