By alsayslegit - 25/05/2009 17:44 - United States

Today, I was at a party, and I sat down on a chair. While conversing with friends, I shifted places on the chair, and broke it. Embarrassed, I then stood up and change chairs. After moving to the next chair, I broke that one too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 197
You deserved it 21 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A lot of gyms are having discounts this time of year. Just putting it out there.

It's only FYL if the chairs were in bad condition to begin with. If it was your weight caused it, then you might need to make some lifestyle changes...

Comments

89, hit the caps lock key please. but it is true. i moderated the same FML but i dont think they were the same thing..

I would take that as a very large hint......

snowsurfsunx3 0

60, and all of you other disgustingly rude people. GET OFF YOUR ASS and learn some manners. What are you, 5? If she/he is fat, its their choice, not yours. Maybe they can lose weight, but whatever the case, it's their problem not yours. Besides this public heathcare thing in some countries, fat people don't affect you. If you have a problem just looking at them, you deserve to die, because that's just downright horrible. Let them make their own choices. That's not to say the OP is fat. I weighed 80 pounds when i was younger and i broke two chairs in a row. I still break things. It's just how crappy something is, not always the weight put on it. And to all the haters, NO I'm not overweight either, I just have manners. I'm 5'4 and 100 lbs. (still a teenager jsyk)

Well, at least you have friends. There are a lot of lonely skinny people out there.

maggie_gxx 0

hey maybe theyre not fat!! im a pretty uhh slender person i guess, but i remember like two years ago, i was at school trying to pick up my backpack from the plastic bin it was in, and i fell in and broke it haha. but im not fat, so, you know, it could happen to anyone! and haha everyones gonna get mad at your for saying proceeded... i dont really care though i just think its funny how everybody else does.

ydi for being fat and saying proceeded.

lifeislife_fml 0

#66: "Proceeded to" is annoying because it's in every other FML that's posted, but "conversing with my friends" is actually a pretty common thing to say. "Proceeded to" is also common, but everyone keeps inserting it into a bunch of FMLs where it doesn't even fit well.