By Anonymous - 12/09/2013 22:43 - United States - Toms River

Today, I was at a coffee shop, when a middle-aged guy called me a "two-timing whore", dumped his coffee on me and walked out in tears. I'm 14 and I have no idea who he was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 092
You deserved it 3 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That asshole needs to switch to decaf. And get his eyes checked. Either that or you're a two-timing *****.

Comments

damn all them 14 year olds looking like 22 years this days! but really op that sucks.

from all the damn artificial hormones in our meat and dairy

And caking on make up and wearing clothes def not for their age

I really hope that you are okay! Coffee can leave third degree burns!

I'm guessing since she didn't mentioned anything about it being hot or her have to go to the hospital the coffee was most likely cold.

Srry op that sucks. Best u can do is call the cops because technically he assaulted a minor

Im just hoping that the coffee wasnt hot :( seriously people are crazy nowadays!

if you're crazy and you know it, shake your meds!

A wise man once said if you know you're crazy then you're not truly crazy.

Did you happen to notice if he had one of those stupid Bluetooth ear pieces in? That's possibly the case, he may have been talking to someone and you just happened to be in his line of wrath? Hope he didn't burn you OP.

RedPillSucks 31

Except that he threw coffee at her.

That's what I meant by her being in his 'line of wrath'. Should have worded it better. Either way, it's pretty mean to chuck coffee at a, (reluctant to use this word but needs must) kid.