By Pixie - 15/02/2017 03:00 - United States - Mckenna

Today, I was asked if the reason I didn't like the new male massage therapist was because I was no longer the most muscular person in the spa. I'm a 5'4 woman and I don't work out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 879
You deserved it 534

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't understand the inconvenience of this story

They said person and not a man. If someone insinuated that I was muscular than most people in a room, I would take it as a compliment.

Comments

I don't understand the inconvenience of this story

They said person and not a man. If someone insinuated that I was muscular than most people in a room, I would take it as a compliment.

And being effortlessly strong is bad... why again?

Some ladies would rather be seen as dainty than butch. *shrugs*

jcash52426 5

I think she was uncomfortable because is was a man giving a massage. I have never gotten a massage before but I always thought that is you are a man you get massaged by a man and if your a women you get massaged by a women.

Not necessarily. My mom gets massages and prefers a male masseuse. She prefers harsh massages so that's probably why. Also some people just prefer the opposite or the same gender. I think most places ask if you have a preference though.

Are you a massage therapist by any chance?

magicGriffon 5

I dunno brah, sounds more like a complement to me. saying you look super fit and you say you don't work out. I'm jealous yo!