By Anonymous - 12/01/2011 02:37 - United States

Today, I was applying for a job at a corporate office. Everything went fine until I hurled all over the manager, who until then seemed to like me. Never eat expired canned tuna on the same day as an interview. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 966
You deserved it 34 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

on other days, eating expired tuna is just fine though. you gotta love salmonella

schwancy 2

How about never eat expired canned tuna, period?

Comments

rallets 22

never eat expired canned tuna, PERIOD.

Exactly. What possessed OP to think ," Oh this seems like a good idea.". ?

LOL ikr and if you ate that why didnt you Atleast brush you your teeth? Ew

What does brushing your teeth have to do with puking your guts out on a potential boss?

Oh goodness! Even my fat cat doesn't eat expired tuna!!

on other days, eating expired tuna is just fine though. you gotta love salmonella

true to that but seriously u ate expired tuna why?

Okay, she probably didn't know it was expired, and attempted to put humor into the FML.

Acousticpixie14 6

Well how about she use her brain next time and check the damn can before she decides to eat it? That seems reasonable to me.

stupidmonkey80 0

I thought you shouldn't eat canned tuna anyways.

FYLDeep 25

Damn, canned food usually takes forever to go bad too. Must have been digging deep in the pantry.

Buchitoo 4

Just what I was thinking! Unless she bought it with only few months/weeks/days left to expire, which I highly doubt.

sourgirl101 28

What if it expired/spoiled because she already opened the can? I believe fish goes bad after 3-4 days.

schwancy 2

How about never eat expired canned tuna, period?

Yes, you definitely shouldn't eat tuna when it is menstruating.

We can actually go back a step and say 'Never eat expired food'. Period. The expiry date is there for a reason.

carathemermaid 3

That's super nasty. Indeed, fyl.

Do you mean detox or something of the sort as the procedure botox has minimal relevance in this FML. Unless of course you refer to the source of botox, botulism bacteria, in which case it can be understood yet highly strange to state.

Br00talsex 0

why would you eat expired tuna in the first place? lmao