By Nickki - 14/10/2012 14:57 - United States

Today, I walked into the kitchen at 5 am, to have my 7 and 9 year olds throw a bucket of water on me. To their surprise and horror, I didn't melt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 095
You deserved it 3 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

They wouldn't live to see Halloween if it were me.

Comments

Should've played along and started screaming and shouting that they'll go to jail for killing their mother...you know...just to play...

m139307 0

you should have filled the bucket back up and thrown it on them...

SApprentice 34

Sure, cause some mental and emotional trauma to the children. That usually works out well.

Since when is it mentally and emotionally traumatic to have water thrown at you?

Aughh!! Water!! Oh, the horror and irony of it all!!!!

"Water physically abused me. I shall never be the same."

SApprentice 34

70- So you think it's acceptable for the mother to take the bucket, fill it with water, then fling that water onto her seven year old child, as a form of punishment? The mother, who the child still loves, who is probably almost two feet taller than the seven year old, standing over them and pouring a bucket of water on them in retaliation. How does that not seem abusive to you? The mother is the mother. It is her responsibility to be the adult, and not lower herself to childish behavior.

117 - No, I'm not saying its ok for every parent to take a bucket of water and throw it on their kids. However, I just don't think it's as traumatizing as you made it out to be.

X_Codes 11

Look at it this way: if your kids think you're a witch, then you're probably a decent parent.

Maybe they were about to mop the floor and you walked in at the wrong time...

gmc_blossom 21

Yes, because everyone mops floors by simply throwing the water on the floor.

Yes, they're kids. But 7 and 9 year olds probably know better than that.

RedPillSucks 31

the witch, the witch, the witch is back stone cold sober, as a matter of fact. she's a witch, a witch and she's better than you. it's the way that she moves, the things that she'll do, whoa oh.

Don't look now Noor; but I think your Husband's trying to kill you!! ;(

Time to let them see the other side of the witch's story. Broadway musical anyone?

Not really an FML, not melting is a good thing.