By anon - 23/03/2011 04:56

Today, I walked in on one of my housemates pissing in the kitchen sink full of dirty dishes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 719
You deserved it 3 932

Same thing different taste

Top comments

looks like someone is going dish shopping.

FMLephant 2

He was just pre-soaking the dishes. Dried on food can be a bitch to remove.

Comments

rolls_royce 0

my dad does that all the time, so I use paper plates

hihi1212 1

where are you from?!!!! india? a cave? thats so grossss!!!!!!!

why would you guess that indians can be the only disgusted people on earth? you ******* ****. i hope you pee in bed tonight thinking of you being crucified in india.

I'm with 57 on that one!! ******* rude! maybe it's not so much a 'dushusting' thing as it is a 'lazy' thing... lol

At least Rolls is from a place dignified enough to teach their spawn that excessive punctuation is ******* annoying. Where the **** are YOU from?

haha disgusting... WTF is the word I wrote? what other posts? where? I want to see! I only ever use my iPhone, does that limit what I can do?

Oh and the s factor. People that spell it as grossss are gross. And Aussie, it's just a little lower. I do enjoy Aussies, geminis and Aries are way compatible, and it appears we both hate retards. Is an cyber high five too much to ask? :D

haha 114.. not too much to ask at all. *gives high five* I've noticed someone has removed the comments.. didn't know that was possible? sorry semi new to this lol

holycow2 0

lmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmdaolmdaolmdaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmdaolmdaolmdaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmdaolmdaolmdaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmdaolmdaolmdaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmdaolmdaolmdaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmdaolmdaolmdaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolnfaolmfaolmfao......that's humerous

dear poster, you need to take out your 1) ctrl key 2) V key 3) LMB off your keyboard. otherwise you are not allowed to post on this website. Thank you for your co- operation. regards, hater.

gonzaval 0

Time to use disposable dishes .

bowhunter7701 0

He could have at least been a gentleman and taken the dishes out of the sink before he pissed in it.

slimjim8094 12

I don't get it. Aside from the fact that urine is sterile, isn't the whole point of washing dishes that you get everything off of them? If you don't wash your dishes thoroughly enough to get off a thin liquid, you should be more worried about the bits of rotten food that you're missing. And if you're not missing them, the pee is long gone. People can be so irrational.

hihi1212 1

or your under reacting... and live a different life than most.... or have a urine fetish... were you the guy on the news that was arested for asking people to pee in a cup ?...

49 - Buddy, really? If you can see your "friend" pissed in this sink with the dirty dishes, you do this: 1. empty the sink of all remaining water. 2. give the sink a good rinse. 3. fill'er back up with hot, clean water. 4. use dish soap and scrub. VOILA. You have clean dishes.

I don't know Gene either, but if you see him, tell him I said "Hi".

so if I took a piss in your mouth and washed it out with soap after you would be fine? it's the moral of the fact that the dumb ass was stupid enough to piss on the dishes to begin with then he can buy a new set of dishes.

I never said what the dude did was right. In no way is it right to piss in the sink. That said if you clean the sink out properly after he did this, there's no issue. You can't just say, "oh he pissed in my sink so I'm never going to use it again derp". Use your head. Pissing in a person's mouth is in no way the same thing.

A little piss shine should do the trick lol ya gross

that's so crude kick him out or make him clean the damn things or buy new ones outta his own money