By Anonymous - 10/01/2013 06:13 - Canada - Vancouver

Today, I waited over an hour for my bus. As I finally saw it approaching, I reached into my purse to grab my ticket. The lady next to me then gave the driver a hand signal to keep driving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 435
You deserved it 3 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have looked right in the eyes and flipped her the finger. FYL OP that really sucks

Comments

I'd ****-punt that bitch across the ******* street.

26- Yeah but then you might get arrested for assault. I would rather just scream at her, throw a few cuss words, and hope she feels guilty. Other than that you really cant change what happened so why risk taken a ride in the back of the police car?

29- If OP is in Australia, she'd be fined for swearing in public.

Just give the police a hand signal to continue driving...

This is the way it played out in my head: Op: I wanted that bus! Bus bitch: nevermind ;) Op hijacks a car runs over the bus lady and 3 tourists, then goes home. Just another day in Vice City

No way would I have yelled at her, I would have shoved her out in front of oncomin

ArbiterOfFML 24

You should have looked right in the eyes and flipped her the finger. FYL OP that really sucks

jazziloveberryy 3

I would've been pissed. That was rude of her to not ask other people.

She shouldn't have to ask other people. She should have enough common sense to know that other people are using the bus stop and it's only acceptable if she was the only one there.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

It might have been one of those three hour bus rides.

alexhaz64 4

Probably one of those situations where you know that as soon as you start to walk, the bus ends up finally coming...

I'm aware it could have been a long bus ride. It seems my sarcasmometer is broken at the moment.

But as a surgeon, you should be able to fix that broken sarcasmometer pretty soon, right?

vencku 13

I do that. If the tram doesn't stop, I miss my train. So then I just walk. Even if I were to get the next tram, I'd have to wait at the station for said connection anyway. Might as well spend that hour with some healthy excercise. Saves me a tram fare too.

I'd like to be able to walk to my destination, but being a cripple on crutches pretty much means I'm stuck where I'm at until I either call a cab or the next bus comes (my father drops me off at the bus stop that has a bus that drops me off in front of my physiotherapist's office, and I cab back home after - it's either $3 on the bus or $17 in cab fare. I'd prefer not to have to spend that amount twice.) And the buses in my region are notorious for being late (or flat out not existing, the 217 line is a bus that I have NEVER seen when I want to take it, but appears frequently if you are in a car going somewhere else).

Ahh, the rock bottom episode. Pthhhhhbt!

Why would the bus just listen to her? Unless you both were the only ones there, and standing really close to each other, making it look like you were both together.. Then he should have stopped. Eitherway the woman is a bitch.

jazziloveberryy 3

The same thing I was thinking. Maybe the OP was still sitting while grabbing the ticket. If you want the bus to stop, you have to stand up.

I would signaled the bus myself if I were you, but that is still pretty ignorant of that lady.

laya_fml 26

I think she was too busy trying to find her ticket. I would have been paying attention to my ticket and not random bus ladies.

Should of waved your fist at her face a couple times.

N3766 20

Nothing personal, just can't resist no to do this. *have.

Yeah I saw that earlier, I was waiting for someone to correct it.

Jordath_Fil 11

Well, just cross your fingers and hope another one comes soon. And while you're at it, flick off the old lady. If you do it right (or wrong), you can do both simultaneously.

I'm still wondering how that works how does your finger slip that far

I somehow got my whole class trying to do it lol.. Even the teacher...