By Anonymous - 01/06/2010 09:18 - United States

Today, I waited in line at a drive-through behind a man for ten minutes. I got out of my car, cursed at him, and then asked him to give me one good reason why it would take that long to order. The man slowly explained to me that he had a stutter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 190
You deserved it 130 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anonbastard 0

Why the hell would you go screaming at the driver? The people working drive-thru could've been slow for all you know.

Comments

this is a female driver, not only driving but seeking some sympathies for being a bitch. Double YDI, go home, teach your kids not to be like you.

yeah, YTDI. There are too many rude people in this world!

are you the drive thru police OP? didn't know there was a time limit on ordering food. YDI for making yourself look like a glutton for some fast good.

Seriously did your fat a@s need a whopper fix that bad? You are pathetic and this is just sad, you should really be ashamed of yourself.

GamerGoddess 0

wow... even if the man didn't stutter (which u had no way of knowing) there's NO reason for u to treat another human being like that. road rage much? I think u really need to reevaluate how u handle ur temper if ure getting upset over an extra five minutes at the drive thru..

you're sucha ass. have some patience and slow it down, you never know who's sitting in the car, or what they might be dealing with. assface.

You ******* asshole....YDI for being a PRICK !!