By Anonymous - 01/06/2010 09:18 - United States

Today, I waited in line at a drive-through behind a man for ten minutes. I got out of my car, cursed at him, and then asked him to give me one good reason why it would take that long to order. The man slowly explained to me that he had a stutter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 190
You deserved it 130 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anonbastard 0

Why the hell would you go screaming at the driver? The people working drive-thru could've been slow for all you know.

Comments

kingedoftheworld 0

your a bitch! I understand getting mad but you need to hold your tongue.... have you ever got beaten up for that loud mouth of yours??

HunniHeart 4

Omg I feel so bad for that poor man... I think OP feels awful because he did that and that's why his life is fked. It doesn't sound like he's looking for sympathy but more like punishing himself on fml right? Cause ppl can be really viscuous with the comments.

OctaneX 0

I assume he didn't suddenly start stuttering while waiting in the queue, so instead of holding everyone else up he should have gone inside the restaurant to order. Entirely his fault.

HunniHeart 4

Oops op is a *she I always forget to look at the gender lol

runtothehills 0

it's sure seems that he knows alot about how ***** look like... coincidence? I think so

I think you need to have a word with yourself!!

orangesodaftw 0

I'm on the fence about this. Yes, the person should have been more patient, but as someone who has worked in a drive thru, I also understand the OP's pain. I hate people who take forever to order through the drive thru. They need to go inside and actually look through the menu so that they don't hold up the line. it's rude.

theteal 0

Maybe he didn't need to look at the menu. He was just having a difficult time communicating. Quite possibly he felt there was less to make him nervous through the drive through (the impersonality of it). And if it was empty when he came there wasn't any reason he should have been pressured until OP pulled up behind him and went all bitchzilla.

I used to do fast food in Highschool/College. There was a lady in town, everyone knew her, she had like no tongue or voice box. So she had to write stuff down. There were times she would come through drive thru's with her written notes, but her hands shook and you could not read the writing. So she would get all huffy at everyone honking, and come inside. Then she could point out what she wanted on a place mat picture thing.

continued...which bring me to wonder why she didn't go inside in the first place if she cannot talk. Anyway, if the OP were in my drive thru, she would've been arrested for disorderly conduct and then given a restraining order. My managers didn't take that kind of crap from anyone! Doesn't help that my town is like frikkin Mayberry and the cops are like young versions of Andy Griffith.