By Anonymous - 01/06/2010 09:18 - United States

Today, I waited in line at a drive-through behind a man for ten minutes. I got out of my car, cursed at him, and then asked him to give me one good reason why it would take that long to order. The man slowly explained to me that he had a stutter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 190
You deserved it 130 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anonbastard 0

Why the hell would you go screaming at the driver? The people working drive-thru could've been slow for all you know.

Comments

OP why the **** would you do that? For all you know, the drive-thru staff were working too slowly or they were short-staffed. Or maybe they messed up the guy's order and he was having them remake it. There were plenty of logical reasons you should have considered before you started to needlessly berate the poor man! And even if it had been a bad reason for holding up the line, you should still be ashamed of your behavior! What sane, functioning member of society thinks an appropriate response to a minor inconvenience is to go and start screaming obscenities at a complete stranger without getting the full story first? It's called basic manners! For example, I know what you did, and I know you were completely in the wrong, so I can feel justified in calling you a bitch. Clearly somebody raised you wrong.

OMG! You're such a ******* asshole! Like really? You'd curse someone out for ******* FOOD?!!! You're RIDICULOUS! You're either a ******* fat ass whose whole life revolves around food or just a piece of shit of a person who thinks waiting in line for FOOD justifies you cursing out a perfect stranger... it's people like YOU who made me hate working at Sonic.... it's FOOD!!! :O

wow wat a bitch somebody needs to learn sum PATIENCE!

#49 Hmm... So I guess that in today's culture you are regarded as a **** for taking a picture of your own face? Glad to know asshole

j01dime88 0

nice going ydi for being impatiant

FHL. F his life. Didnt your parents teach you better than that. Or better yet if its taking so long assume that something must be wrong/up and wait calmly. Guess your brain doesnt work that well to make reasonable conclusions......

muffinsareyummy 1

Wow. Patience, doll. Patience.

wow.... you actually make me feel ashamed to come from Kentucky... what could have possibly made you in such a freakin hurry that you couldn't wait a few extra minutes for your burger and fries? Hopefully you didn't post this on here expecting people to feel sorry for you, if anything the people here will just make you feel a bazillion times worse about it and so they should, learn some patience you silly cow besides that why on earth would you just automatically assume that it was his fault in the first place? Did you ever stop to think MAYBE it was the person behind the box who had messed it up? Gah..... I just hope you feel extremely bad about this.... some one should go smack your mother for not bringing u up right.