By Anonymous - 30/03/2011 16:37 - United States

Today, I told my crush of two years that I love him. He responded with an, "Aww, I'm sorry." and a pity hug. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 645
You deserved it 9 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

At least he didn't laugh in your face. Next time, bust da move earlier than two years.

Comments

omg ; ; I've been on both sides of that situation >_< *hug*

emodude44 0

I'm so sorry! I'd give you ice cream if I could.

That didn't go as planned, now did it? Move on as fast as possible, OP. Sometimes it's just not right.

that's life. I have someone I've never stopped loving (& he loved me, once upon a time) and each of us is married and have not spoken in a decade. I'm happy in my marriage and sometimes wonder what could've been, but no regrets here overall. move on.

so you are saying that you are married right now? but are still in love with an old bf?

RedPillSucks 31

People can love more than one person. Just as long as you don't try to be dedicated to more than one person at a time.

you can't love more than one person at once.. if you think that you have never been in love.. its possible to have a crush on two people at once.. like when you are single and you aren't sure yet who u like and you are trying to figure it out. But sorry you just can't be in love with more than once person. If you think that then you should rethink the relationship you are in before hurting the other person. If you are married and you say you still love an old bf 1) you are either not in love with your husband 2) still love your ex and are trying to hide the fact that you do by moving on and marrying someone else or 3) you are probably just confused with your feelings. Being in love is when you would do anything for the other person because they mean everything to you.. its when you think about them all the time. when you want to be with them and spend time with them all the time. If you are truly in love you would not even think about having feelings for another person because you wouldn't even be thinking about another person in that way when your heart is focused on the person you love. Anyone who thinks they love more than one person at once is either not in love because they just like a few people instead of loving one person, they are moving on to fast or in denial with the fact that they haven't stopped loving their ex

WearingHats 14

I feel like loving someone and being in love with someone are different. I think it's quite possible to love more than one person. Just because you haven't doesn't mean it's not possible.

dudeitsdanny 9

82 said it all. I still think about the first girl I was ever in love with, and that was 2 years ago. I would still do almost anything for her, and I did when I let her live at my place after she had some issues, even if my girlfriend at the time wasn't totally comfortable. I still think about my last ex a lot. I don't wanna date her, but I know I'm still in love. She was my bestfriend, and I'll always have feelings for her, even if she hasn't spoken to me in a month anf a half. BUT my new girlfriend makes me incredibly happy. I don't love her, yet, but it's been less than a week. The way I see it, love doesn't go away. It may lessen, or even change, but you don't stop loving someone, if you truly loved them. You can very easily love more than one person. I love my parents. I love my sister more than almost anyone. I love my friends, some more than others. I love the two aforementioned ex's.. I'll probably fall in love again one day.

digibenho 0

lol @132 and 114........ HAHA at first I tought you were a lesbian... but apparently you are a boy 0.o (I have nothing against lesbians so don't accuse me of stupid things) Anyways... 114 get a haircut

digibenho 0

oh wait it's your GF! xD sry didnt read your thingo about you... anyways why would you put a pic of your GF ?

soldier4life_88 0

I completely agree with 61 and completely disagree with 67..

114. just wondering, but you've had that profile pic for over a week and it's your gf? am I just missing something here?

no. we never dated. it was never the right time. we both grew up together and always thought we would be together. it never happened. we were friends and did express love for each other. I moved away for personal issues and he was into a religion I don't agree with, so he married some girl in his religion. I met my husband years later and love him unconditionally. I can love them both. I do. I don't think of him much and don't see him anymore. It's just a case of the one who got away....... I love my husband, and have no regrets. I am human, and sometimes wonder, "what if?".

will you write a letter to Julliet and then 50 years later look for him all over Italia? oh hold on... that's a movie. :)

Love is a lie. It's something we tell ourselves is out in the world, waiting for us, but it isn't. Love is a fabrication in our mind, a mix of endorphins that exist only to usher us along this pointless and useless life we all live.

dudeitsdanny 9

151- Why NOT put a picture of whom I thought was the most beautiful being in the world? Emphasis on thought. 160- Yeah, I need to change that. We broke up a month and a half ago, unfortunately, today is the first day I've had access to a computer for anything other than work or homework. Kinda. I'm fixing it as soon as I finish an online quiz. But that's my ex-girlfriend, the last one I mentioned. What a nice reminder of my feelings for her whenever I get online, eh?

haleykerr 0

Haha, that sucks, but at least you know he doesn't like you?

count your blessings, you finally got some action (physical contact) from your crush with a pity hug, if your lucky maybe a sympathy... :P

aww don't be sad! You will find a handosme man someday who will love you, & treat you right! & Two years? Gosh waste of time? :o

ur from virginia? i would be able to see that coming