By lalala - 22/12/2011 17:26 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I started undressing in front of my boyfriend. He politely said, "Excuse me, please" because I was blocking the T.V. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 042
You deserved it 7 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

brittster1990 0

You make a better door than you do a window.

Comments

cmoore366 0

Hahahaha i smell some closet homosexuality

If he was **** or gay, he would have been like ' ew oh no get those away from me '

Damn_Hippster 11

There's always a re-run! I'd plan my sneak attack... With my tongue...

^ those kinky grandma videos on the pay per view channel are actually quite good at grabbing ur attention

Hell no. OP totally deserved it. Getting between a man and his TV is like getting in between a mama bear and her cubs. Nice try OP, but it's all about the time and place. She lucky she didn't lose a tit.

You make a better door than you do a window.

Isaac_The_Man 0

At least he wasn't bitching about it. He was polite

AlaskanEskimo34 0

Just because it was halftime doesn't mean you actually get attention.

DenBriZel 31

Mine does this too. It seems like the only time I'm ever in the mood, he decides he isn't, and vice versa. Except with him, he'll want to be in the mood right after he pisses me off by turning me away. And so I'll refuse him because I don't want it to always be on his terms, ya know? *sigh* frustrating.

lilclare 0

Why would you undress in front of the tv? I bet if you had come in naked you would have gotten a better reaction.

ZDK5498 6

well the thrill while she is taking her clothes off is just great excitement before they do the NASTY! :D her walking in the room already with no clothes is still good but no excitement beforehand...

Kefka91 15

72- I prefer to use "bedroom bam-bam" myself.

WTFjizzinmypantz 0

Oh wow. You know it's bad when your boyfriend would rather watch tv than you undress. Maybe he was watching an intense tv show? :/

You're right, something is wrong if a guy doesn't drop everything and drool over a girl taking her clothes off. Especially when its a significant other that you've been with for a long period of time. Something is clearly wrong with him if he doesn't immediately run to her because as we all know men are programmed to be wanting sex all the time, and there is no such thing as diversity within population groups.

The boyfriend didn't say he didn't want her to undress. He just wanted her to undress where he could still watch SportsCenter.

Sports = No sex. That's just how it is, ladies.

ThecomingofTan 9

He might have been jacking it to the history channel. I know it get's me going.

Agreed with 97 its a little thang called **** he was probably watchin

alexm501 0

Dude! You were blockin his tv time man! ;D

She can undress in front of me, I promise I'll stop watching the TV.

brittster1990 0

He seems like a gentleman, maybe the kind who believes sex is only reserved for the bedroom.

Buttsexpirate 9

Looks 50? What kinda planet are you living on?

AnnaBonJovi 9

I may be wrong, but it looks an awful lot like Katy Perry...

xSonic 9

I'm pretty sure there was no sucking in this situation...