By 2dumb2drive - 12/02/2011 04:06 - United States

Today, I thought it would be fun to drive into a stack of some empty cardboard boxes on my street. They weren't empty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 121
You deserved it 57 437

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Two dumb two drive', I guess that is everything that needs to be said about this FML.

PSQ91 6

Oh yeah because that would be so much fun!?

Comments

Next time you see a human, run him/her over. I heard it's fun. Unless they're alive.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Judging by this fml op is gonna do it, if you tell them sth like this...

Never go Mythbuster status until you've done all the correct trial & error!! lol

That seriously doesn't make sense, or pertain to this FML. Go away.

Kids like to hide in boxes,leaves,all that shit. You'll wind up killing someone doing stupid stuff like that...

My driver's ed teacher back in the day hammered this into us. Never, ever run over a box if you can avoid it. He'd had a former student run over a lone box in the middle of the road, just for giggles, and it had a two year old little girl playing in it. It killed her and the boy couldn't live with it and ended up killing himself over it. I took the lesson to heart; I still remember it over 15 years later.

It's funny because you're a f*cking idiot. xD

chocolatedream 0

I'm sorry but why is everyone being so harsh?? I mean driving into the boxes might be a little fun. Maybe the op wanted to knock them down like a little crash or something like that, but unfortunately he didn't check if there were stuff inside

Because it's a stupid thing to do. Do people normally come around your way stacking boxes so you'll have something fun to do? ... Didn't think so. If someone goes to the effort of stacking boxes in the street, there is probably a reason. Knocking them down would be rude. Assuming they were empty is idiotic. Most people don't stack empty boxes. OP, I'm glad you know you're too dumb to drive. Just turn in your DL and give walking a go.

Because real life isn't like a video game.

you know, it WOULD be fun, if you they were smart enough to at least make sure they were empty. an even if they were, what happens when whoever stacked them comes outside and finds the huge mess?

xxxJORDYBEARxxx 0
Angelece 0

what was in them?!?!?! You could have killed little kittens or puppies, who cares about your car think about the poor animals that could be in those boxes. maybe you should check the boxes first don't you think?!

It was a hobo :o OP would tell us him/herself, but he/she is in prison now >:P

moneybagz131 6

Let me take the time I compliment on your profile picture. It PWNS

dumbass much? oh yeah lets just drive into those boxes itll be fun. oh shit they aint empty. if they were emoty they would have most likely been folded or taken a part and thrown in the recycle. think next time? YDI