By fecal romance - 23/11/2013 10:32 - United States - Phoenix

Today, I swallowed and nearly choked to death on the ring my boyfriend hid in my wine glass. It's still in me somewhere, and my doctor basically told me that I'll have to "keep an eye on things" if I want to find it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 697
You deserved it 5 954

Same thing different taste

Comments

Don't worry too much! Those things will come out at last.

Never understood why people would put a ring in food or drinks to propose. Doesn't seem that romantic to me. Lets hope you find it soon.

Never seen the show, but let's put this on 1000 Ways to Die.

Sue the ring manufacturer. They should have a label warning not to do that. :D

Well, that was a sweet gesture from your boyfriend, even if it was a dumb idea...

You'd have to have been chugging that wine for that to happen. You're supposed to sip wine.

olpally 32

Make him buy a new one since this one is definitely going down the toilet. I wouldn't even think of trying to retrieve the ring.

Clearly you've never been around a person who ingested something they shouldn't have, e.g. kids. Any dr will tell you, the stool needs to be examined/searched to be sure the object was passed and is not going to cause a bowel obstruction or anything serious like that. It's more for safety and peace of mind, rather than wanting to retrieve the object.

I would put the deuce in a bag that contains it, give it to him and tell him no, simply based on using such an idiotic, cliche , and outright dangerous method of proposing.

Damian95 16

She must've been straight chugging to swallow the ring. I can barely down a large pill.

Cwizer 17

That's so sweet, like butterfly's inside your belly sweet