By Anonymoose - 25/12/2011 11:39 - Switzerland

Today, I stayed up until 4 am. I was waiting for both my cats to fall asleep, so I could play Santa and stuff their stockings in secret. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 632
You deserved it 55 471

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mr25_fml 14

Mr. Kibbles GO BACK TO SLEEP OR SANTA WON'T COME!!!! *Insert troll face here*

Comments

this is why op hasn't been laid in 2 years.

Forgive me for my rudeness, but that is the dumbest effing thing I've ever heard. They're effing cats, for crying out loud!!! Cats should die!!

... and the FTW comment of the year award goes to, ( drums playing), not to you.

beckys_fml 2
hellokittay 5

Don't worry, some people just aren't as creative. :) haha

I'm willing to donate a sperm or two! Just don't play canta anymore, please!

keep your sperm... playing Canta is fun and constructive. Having children isn't the answer to everything, nor should it be.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

65 - Whoa, HATER ALERT. Ps. Children are the future!

hateevryone 14

no... kids are not the answer. I do not need kids. I cannot have kids. I do not want kids. I was abused as a child, what if I would pass that on?

How did know that he was writing that for you? You must be op. And btw if you don't want to pass on the abuse don't abuse the kids,simple as that.

From the united states of chuck norris's ****.

bobbycorwen 5

Why would having kids be the answer? Hm.

OMG! But you're a great person for not passing that on. Cats are kool!

OMG! But you're a great person for not passing that on. Cats are kool!

143 & 149- OMG double post! That's kool!

EnchantedKitten 16

Who said she didn't have kids?

I mean I get my critters presents too but I don't take it to that extreme...

Loving your animals is NEVER pathetic... the OP took it to a bit of an extreme, that does not make it pathetic

Ummm, I'm pretty sure it does, Tschulte.

theevilduchess 12

My husband and I waited for our dog to fall asleep to put her presents under the tree. Yes, waiting until four was a bit Much... But sometimes you get a bit carried away. It can't be helped.

MrsLaferriere 0