By leahbeuhh - 05/09/2009 13:39 - United Kingdom

Today, I was talking to my boyfriend on the way to meet him. While chatting, I told him that I had a rip in my favorite jeans. When he sympathetically apologized, I said "It's okay, you're just going to take them off in a minute, anyway." I forgot my mom was in the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 613
You deserved it 71 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

angryseatroll 5

Wow. Stupid. YDI. Unless you were driving how could you forget? And if you were going to meet him anyways you still needed to talk on the phone. Instead of talking to your mom. Don't focus only on your BF. Parents need attention too.

how is it still ok even if he takes them off? they're your favourite jeans...

Comments

angryseatroll 5

Wow. Stupid. YDI. Unless you were driving how could you forget? And if you were going to meet him anyways you still needed to talk on the phone. Instead of talking to your mom. Don't focus only on your BF. Parents need attention too.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
lolbethanyxx 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
angryseatroll 5

Everyone judges on this website. So don't curse me out.

americayay 0

Agreed, lol. This website is here for the sole purpose of judging people. OP, generally speaking, if you're old enough to be having sex at an appropriate age, it's not usually that big of a deal if your parents hear a reference. If that's not the case, YDI. Otherwise, mildly embarrassing.

angryseatroll 5

Thank you! I mean even if you agree with the person, it's still judging them. I hate flame wars. Which is what that person was trying to start. And to the other person, I'm not a troll. Not at all.

the_stereotype 0

what are you talking about? it's angry seat roll. why is there such a big fuss about the name? ;)

angryseatroll 5

Ok. Fair enough. I can see how. AngryseaTROLL. But actually it's not related to FML. It's a universal username for me. AND it has something to do with a book. But I'm not a troll. For the third time.

lolbethanyxx 0

This whole conversation made me lawl.

lolbethanyxx 0

and also, yeah, sorry for calling you a troll then. Even though it isn't a bad thing. I originally made this to be a trolling account. It's all for the lulz. ^___^

"We didn't start the flamewar people were already hatin on it "fore I left my comment" if you don't know what that is from you are a epic n00b

HamsteronA 0

I see it as angry sea troll, not seat roll. unless you were trolling aswell

fmlbrofml 0

Follower i would say. No,? Bro, 2 wrongs dont make a right,(;

dumass30 0

I'm the first person to leave a comment!!!!! Anyway FYL

Bud_fml 16
Antonio718 0
jmspin 0

years later they will discover that dumass30 suffers from mental retardation

angryseatroll 5

Actually neither of you are first. And that is irrelavant. Nobody cares. People will care if you actually leave and intellegent comment.

It would help if you could spell 'intelligent'.

CaptainCrunch_fml 0

wow you people are being immature.. just because someone says "no one cares" does not mean that they care.. seriously. could you please end this cliche conversation be and leave her alone too? I cant believe you guys actually needed someone to tell you that..

SEATROLL Just shut up, stop trying to act so smart and put others down, just focus On the ******* fml. You are so ******* annoying, I read a few of your comments and you need to shut the **** up. Smartass.

how is it still ok even if he takes them off? they're your favourite jeans...

If you don't understand what she was implying, you're not old enough to be on this website.

the implication was obvious. what isn't obvious is the fact that she's deeply upset about her favourite jeans being ripped but then she says it's ok because of a factor that doesn't affect the situation involving her favourite jeans - the situation being that the jeans are ripped.

this actually makes sense. though the FML is obvious, him taking them off will not help her rip situation at all.

I think shes saying that her boyfriend taking her pants off to have sex still isn't going to fix the rip in them therefore she'll still be upset about her favourite jeans being ripped. Use. Your. Heads.

Haha I moded this one and I got quite the laugh out of it. I can totally see it happening. Be more careful about what you say OP. Not a smart move on your part.

evan_7899 28

Clearly you did not because you don't have the badge

myhairynutsack 0

YDI, this isn't a real FML, more like an oops.

Threesome with your mom? You twisted little girl!

You know what's worse than this non-FML? The idiot who "modded" it and allowed it to be posted. YOU SUCK.

If you don't like an FML then don't ******* bitch about it in a comment.

**** you. I'll bitch about whatever the **** I want, and if you don't like it, don't reply to my comment. :D

agreed. thank you for an intelligent YDI, for once.

Yes, and if you use "u" instead of actually typing out Y-O-U, you look like an even bigger dumbass.

ky_stone22 0