By anon - 23/11/2011 22:53

Today, I started my new job at a security company. In the first 15 minutes there was a bomb threat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 005
You deserved it 3 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ilyuhms 0

i wish my job was that exciting

SxeDaze 13

Must have been a "BOMB" day at work...no , okay ill go back under my rock.

Comments

pfx2_fml 15

Maybe it's a joke they play on the new guy

Don't complain; at least your job will never be boring.

bizarre_ftw 21

No but at some point a colleague could walk in and say "Jim's dead!" *get a cup of coffee* "ugh! Who made this?! So Jack, how're the wife and kids?" and everyone would be fine with it

53- shut the **** up, your comments ******* suck everytime.

Cobro 5

Sounds like you had a blast! But then again you are security so you can't refuse these types of situations.

How does tht suck? U probably get 2 walk around blowin up ppl with a shotgun!

Yes because security guards usually carry shotguns...

flockz 19

being a mall cap is a risky career choice.

FYLDeep 25

Is that similar to a baseball cap? Regardless, I don't think I'd want to be either one.

flockz 19

no it's not the same as a baseball cap. being a mall cap involves some heavy handed shit, like looking authoritative, while keeping that suave that only a mall cap can have. not to mention it has to be the perfect fit so it doesn't fly off the head of the mall cop while going blistering speeds on his segway. now baseball caps, ohhhhhhh let me tell you what. first of all, they're all mega-*****. always dirty, sweaty, and worn out until they smell like shit. not to mention anyone can wear one. have you seen one baseball cap with authority? no you haven't because baseball caps are the hookers of the cap world. and if you disagree then do this. turn the lights off. then take your baseball cap and sniff it. now doesn't that smell remind of you of that time you didn't shower for a week and you reached into your pants to scratch your plums and the fungus--- ok nevermind i think you get it.

Well that is one exciting first day! Look on the bright side, OP! You'll always have a story to tell all your friends.

FYLDeep 25

And everybody knows it's the new guy's job to defuse the bomb while everyone else evacuates.

I'd kill to have an exciting job like that!

Epikouros 31

Don't use the word 'kill' on your application form :)

HannahPaloozah 0

That'll be a story to tell the grandkids !