By ahddib - 14/10/2010 02:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I started making love to my wife as soon as the kids were occupied. She just laid there the whole time and never responded, except for a few times to say "Ouch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 196
You deserved it 10 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe u should have stopped?! you know since she was saying "ouch" maybe u should have checked to make sure she was okay?!

Comments

when she says ouch, that typically means you're in the wrong hole. Try again buddy.

ThankfullyNotYou 1

There are a number of reasons she could have did this. 1. She was mad at you before you had the sex. 2. You didn't warm her up first. 3. She wasn't feeling it because you wanted "hurry up" sex. 4. She already got what she needed without you. (ie: masturbation) 5. She is cheating.

ThankfullyNotYou 1

6. Sex with you is predictable and boring now. You probably feel it too. 7. She didn't want to do it with the kids still awake. 8. Sometimes we just aren't in the mood. 9. She was tired and didn't really want it. 10. Lack of communication. Talk it out before it becomes silent resentment if it hasn't already.

You were not making love to her, man, you were just putting it in so you could come. If you were making love, you would've asked her what was wrong and why she wasn't responding.

jadejazmyn 5

My favorite solution. New wife time. Lol.

Maybe there's no pleasure for her knowing that your the only one being pleased all the time...