By Shadowfigure23 - 10/07/2009 22:28 - United States

Today, I spent most of my morning comforting the guy I love because his fiancée dumped him for some other guy. He continuously told me I had no clue that kind of pain he was in. He dumped me three years ago for the girl that just left him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 498
You deserved it 9 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why do you still love him when he left you for someone else?

kopei 0

Karma hit him right in the face!

Comments

then y the **** r u comforting him? pshhh YDI

happyvalleygirl 0

You clearly can't be friends with him. Being friends is preventing you from getting over him.

BadLuckCharmer 0

That's good for him. I would have said "actually I do know how you feel, you did it to me. Now you know how I felt. Isn't it funny how things work out. Oh karma." :)

Well he sounda alot like an ignorant hypocritical retard? Yu should atleast b happy karma ripped him a new asshole!

YOU DESERVE IT it was your choice to comfort him dumbass so dont bitch about it. you should have learned after he dumped you for her.

you leave him on his own and eat a hell of a lot of ben and jerrys if he meant that much to you.

FreedomFirst 0

YDI for letting him make you a doormat. He is a creep, an ass, a jerk, a waste. Don't comfort him, and ESPECIALLY don't let him tell you "you don't know how I feel." I would throw that right in his face about him leaving you three years ago. Does he think he has a monopoly on emotional pain? Ugh!

drayconn 0

FYL for being treated like that but YDI for not moving on after he dumped you.