By Shadowfigure23 - 10/07/2009 22:28 - United States

Today, I spent most of my morning comforting the guy I love because his fiancée dumped him for some other guy. He continuously told me I had no clue that kind of pain he was in. He dumped me three years ago for the girl that just left him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 498
You deserved it 9 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why do you still love him when he left you for someone else?

kopei 0

Karma hit him right in the face!

Comments

stavesacregt 0

I TOTALLY agree with #13!!! to the T

OP, you have to realise that he must obviously know how you feel about him - to have been able to treat you that way and still come to you in a situation like this? He's gotta know you still worship the ground he walks on, and he's most likely milking it for all it's worth. I realise that it must be awfully tempting, but don't let him use you as his emotional stepping stone here. Don't let him use your love for him to temper his own heartache and misery. I won't go so far as to say YDI, because I know you can't help who you love and having him cling to you must be a kind of temporary asylum, but you shouldn't knowingly let him use you that way - especially now he's proven himself to be, beyond any doubt, a self-involved fuckhead with absolutely no ability to see beyond his own shittiness. FYL indeed.

I hope for your sake you're over him by now. It sounds like he is a jerk who can't see beyond the tip of his nose since he doesn't "remember" the pain he caused you when he left you. Please for your own sake don't get involved with him.

This is probably fake because no one is that much of a dumbass. I think the guy would remember he dumped op for a girl.

AntiChrist7 0

girls only loves assholes, proof nr. 294861. YDI

sorry, truely and sincerly. l hate "love". its a stupid painful un caring *****. also you get what yer giving, and lm sure by saying this it makes you sad or mad or something but its a lil true so, **** him. shitface needs to open his eyes and take a look at peeple around him.

He deserved it. What goes around comes around

it was gud of u to comfort him, but i think he deserved dat. "u never leave da one u love for da one u like, becuz da one u like will leave u for da one they love." he broke dat rule

awesomelylame 0
bexox 0

"da" = duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't like to generalize, but your the type of woman "that understands everything" You understand all his problem, even realize why he left you. You tread carefully to not to cause him problems than he's already having. Which is a mistake in itself, since he needs to deal with the problems in his life. The path you are going to down is only going to lead him to leave you again, and you'll reach a point where you're just left wondering whatever happened to your life. Break free of him and move on with your life.

FreedomFirst 0

I agree with this 100%. I did this with my husband for years, not about our relationship but about all of his addiction problems and so forth. I thought he just needed someone to believe in him, but all he did was take advantage of me. No more. I will always love him, but I expect him to grow up and prove himself if he wants me to trust him again.