By Shadowfigure23 - 10/07/2009 22:28 - United States

Today, I spent most of my morning comforting the guy I love because his fiancée dumped him for some other guy. He continuously told me I had no clue that kind of pain he was in. He dumped me three years ago for the girl that just left him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 498
You deserved it 9 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why do you still love him when he left you for someone else?

kopei 0

Karma hit him right in the face!

Comments

To all those saying that she deserves it for still loving him after three years, clearly you have never truly been in love before. It's not like she could decide to just stop loving him, it doesn't work like that. Although YDI for letting the selfish douche to cry on your shoulder. I mean, clearly he doesn't care about your feelings if he thinks that you don't understand what he is going through...granted, he was marrying the girl...

And that's the definition of 'hypocrite'. FYL

ghostgirll 0

wow i'm sorry but you need to let go, you're probably torturing yourself

I'm not going to bash him for breaking up with you, (he might have had a legitimate reason) but you don't go to your ex for comforting! He's an idiot.

xxsmilingclover 0

wow, i would have just been like.. "oh really? ur hurting? well guess what? u ahole thats what u did"

I wonder if he said this to you early on or at the end of the comforting... because I would've smacked him upside the head if he said it at the beginning. You might be a nice person, but he deserves to be treated like shit if he's gonna do the same to you.