By Shadowfigure23 - 10/07/2009 22:28 - United States

Today, I spent most of my morning comforting the guy I love because his fiancée dumped him for some other guy. He continuously told me I had no clue that kind of pain he was in. He dumped me three years ago for the girl that just left him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 498
You deserved it 9 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why do you still love him when he left you for someone else?

kopei 0

Karma hit him right in the face!

Comments

fwangel 0

karma sucks! I think it's time for you to move on. i've been there it makes things easier.

Ummm ok so that just means he's upset, guys say alot of things when they are upset without thinking them through, if you still love him, keep comforting him, take it slow and try to win back his heart

sounds like you need to move on with your life...

hmmmm a FIANCE dumping you is a fuckton more important than just a boy dumping you. calm your shit you ******* whiner. planning to spend the rest of your life with someone and feeling secure with them only for them to be a tramp and leave you is ******* bullshit, what you went through is life. get over yourself.

mcsnelly 5

You don't know that! The OP could have been dating him for a long time and you don't know what the guy and the other girl's relationship was like! Hell, OP could have been dating him long enough to think that they WERE going to get married or maybe even they didn't want to get married but thought they'd stay together! She very well could have been feeling EXACTLY what this guy is feeling!!!

islaphippos 0

stop comforting him!!! move on

AnaMaree 0

Ironic. Anyways, YDI for loving the guy that dumped you.

The real FML here is that you comfort the guy that broke up with you three years ago?! That was more of a FHL in the context you wrote it.

jewelzgalore 0
heavenandhell 0

Fyl for it taking all morning that's about it get over the rest.