By Anonymous - 25/02/2011 06:40 - Australia

Today, I sent an email to a girl I like about how I really feel about her. She later replied "Real funny, tell Michael to change his password!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 140
You deserved it 4 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zourwolfe 0

tell her that you aren't joking o.O and try telling it to her face next time. girls like a boy with balls.

Acousticpixie14 6

Dude, tell her to her face. The girl wants a MAN not a boy.

Comments

LDP2 0

Well, looks like your friend needs to grow a pair!

SomePinkTape 0

I like how 19 and 20 said the same thing.

tk_421 0

@Travis: If you know OP, can you tell us what happened next? Did he man up and tell her in person? Did she confess her undying love for him? Details, man!

yeah you're lucky, you got a freebie for a bonehead move. Never, ever EVER confess your feelings to a chick in a letter, an email, a facebook message, etc. even in person like that, just hit on her and she will know how you feel. 3% of girls would like to hear it like that, if you let her know that you're interested, it gives her the chance to let you know how she feels back without you looking like a pathetic stooge

MuchDance90s 0

so true. its a huge huge turnoff to have a "speech" presented to you. ugh, awkward...

As a 'chick', I gotta stand up for the OP... I mean, yeah you'd rather hear this kind of thing in person, but most decent girls still understand if you tell them via email/txt/im. It says that the guy is shy, and believe it or not girls aren't only into assertive, smooth guys. But think about it - with guys, there's a pretty good chance that if you get an email like that it IS a prank, so you can either respond as if it's a prank and be covered (and you can always make it up later) or look like a total fool and get teased literally forever by the hacker guys. So basically, it doesn't have to mean she's totally rejecting the OP. I mean, she might do that in person anyway, but she wasn't necessarily doing it in the email...

yeah, e-mail or any electronic thing can be faked by friends playing a prank and setting him up with someone he'd never like. Show interest and you're laughed at for weeks. In person, it could still be a joke, but less likely, especially the more private the place you talk.

tuppencej777 0

if you didn't have the balls to tell her to her face you, should have at least verbally told her you were sending her an e mail later so she wasn't completely baffled by a random love confession.

Aw, but you never know, she might actually like you and she was just trying to protect herself in case it was a joke. Try again, in person this time. You've got nothing to lose!

tk_421 0

Do you really want to date a girl who commits comma splices?

docsupra24 0

unless you're in iraq or afghanistan having a landmine shoved up your "stovepipe", you should be telling her face to face...

Look at it this way, you can easily weasel yourself out of uncomfortable questions for the time being, by taking the course of the "stolen password" and try again later. In a more appropriate way ofcourse.