By Anonymous - 25/02/2011 06:40 - Australia

Today, I sent an email to a girl I like about how I really feel about her. She later replied "Real funny, tell Michael to change his password!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 140
You deserved it 4 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zourwolfe 0

tell her that you aren't joking o.O and try telling it to her face next time. girls like a boy with balls.

Acousticpixie14 6

Dude, tell her to her face. The girl wants a MAN not a boy.

Comments

pwnttothemax 0

It doesn't mean she doesn't like you, though. It could very well mean she might like you too, but thinks you were hacked because it's too good to be true? :) Be optimistic. ;)

angela3222 0

YDI. be a real man and ask her out in real life then sitting behind a screen.

What if she felt the same way, but she didnt want to express her real feelings if there was a possibility that it was a fake message. So that could have been your hint to clarify the situation.

Dodged a bullet there, you now know you have no chance and can say someone hijacked your account. Move on mate :)

that kinda sounds like what happened to me yesterday. me being the girl and the other guy being michael. facebook messages. ._.

sparta98 4

Am I the only one here who has considered that the OP might have been mentally unable to ask her out in person? Some people just can't do it in person. Besides that, not all guys are as confident as you seem to think they are.

Dude your sooo stupid get some balls and ask in person

hungryazhn 0

Dude I totally know how you feel that happened to me last year. It went further than that, with me telling her in person and her freaking out. Haven't really talked to her since. Hang in there :/

Monkeybutt1 0

Aww thats really sad for yoou:(