By Ash - 27/05/2009 03:08 - United States

Today, I saw this tourist almost get hit by a cab. After he walked away I complained to my boyfriend about how idiotic people like him just deserve to die. After 5 blocks of my ranting the tourist turns around and says "I'm right in front of you bitch." I hid behind my laughing boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 501
You deserved it 88 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Holy crap, you ranted for five blocks? About how he deserved to *die*?! Anger issues much?

ManiMartinixo 0

Comments

How one earth can even YOU not think you deserve this? I hate this, when people post FMLs and its so obviously F-the-other-person's-L. Take a little responsibility for your own actions every once in a while.

ohhhhshizzz 0

First: Who the hell ******* does that. Yeah, they were stupid. But you obviously know ALOT about that, eh? Wishing someone to die for doing something stupid, ****** up. You ARE bitch, and if I were that "tourist" I'd kick your ass. You need anger managment honestly, 5 blocks. If I were your boyfriend, that 3rd block I'd hop a cab, and tell your ass it's over. Now STFU & deal with life.

You are a sad excuse for a human being if you believe, or even claim to believe, that tourists that almost get hit by cabs deserve to die, simply because of their carelessness. You deserve a lot more than a brief moment of fear.

meddude 0

since you're idiotic, by that logic, well...you figure it out. you don't even know for sure that it's a tourist by the way, and if you live in a major city with lots of cabs, you should know that most cabs don't know how to drive for shit. in conclusion, you're a ******* bitch.

thelonelylurker 0

You complained for 5 blocks of walking time? FHL (your boyfriend).

Alllllllll tourists deserve to die. If you don't live in the city you are in, you should immediately be despised by the natives. Any Manhattan resident understands this.

LOL 73, exactly. XD. Though, sweetie, with the way those assholes drive, it's not only tourists that almost get hit.

YDI for talking shit and not being able to account for it. How cowardly of you to hide behind someone else in public because someone called you out on your big mouth.

While I can't say I wouldn't have said the same thing, it would have been behind the door of my apartment, or in my car. You know, when it would have just been my boyfriend and I - nobody else.