By Ash - 27/05/2009 03:08 - United States

Today, I saw this tourist almost get hit by a cab. After he walked away I complained to my boyfriend about how idiotic people like him just deserve to die. After 5 blocks of my ranting the tourist turns around and says "I'm right in front of you bitch." I hid behind my laughing boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 501
You deserved it 88 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Holy crap, you ranted for five blocks? About how he deserved to *die*?! Anger issues much?

ManiMartinixo 0

Comments

hah. lmao. I probably would have said that same thing if I was that guy too.

Jade_Rothwell 0

I just dont get how you knew he was a tourist? But YDI for thinking people should die for simple mistakes... unless he killed someone, why in the world would that cross your mind?

YDI for being so stupid and thinking that have the right to tell who deserves to die.

I think you're the one that deserves to die. Asshole. YDI for being such a bitch. Why does he deserve to die? Cabbies can be terrible drivers, who says that his "almost getting hit" was his fault? This makes no sense. And you're a ****.

Wow. You definitely deserved that. And more. Seriously? 5 entire blocks about how he should die for almost getting hit by a cab? How is it not the cab driver's fault? Besides, if he was a tourist, he probably didn't realize he needed to keep such a close watch. I feel extremely sorry for your boyfriend for having to listen to that shit. No wonder he laughed. He's probably had to listen to you rant about stupid shit countless times, and wanted to punch you in the face every time. Good thing he's a better person than you. you should probably never speak again. Ever.

I think the FML there is that you ranted for 5 blocks.

I am so sick of people complaining about tourists. I can't wait for you to go somewhere and have people judge your every move because you're not a local.

You're full of shit. Try touring an unfamiliar country and say the same shit to yourself. I hope you get hit by a cab. :)