By LosTits - 03/09/2009 17:38 - United States

Today, I saw my boyfriend after not seeing him for 7 months. During this time I have lost a lot of weight and am proud of it. My boyfriend didn't say anything about the lost weight. When we were alone and things started to heat up, he took off my bra and said "I think your tits are smaller." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 805
You deserved it 5 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe he didn't care how you looked before and was in love with your personality.

Get surgery to make your dick bigger, nobody likes small dicks ;)

Comments

Maybe he didn't think there was anything wrong with you in the first place?

chowyuk 0

and if he said anything about your weight you'd complain that after 7 months 1st thing he thought about was your aperrance

I'm gonna take the guy's side on this one so I suggest you read it before going all "OMG DUMP THE ASSHOLE" on him. Consider this: Maybe he never really noticed your weight or never gave it much thought. In that case, he wouldn't notice that you'd lost weight because in his mind, it wasn't an issue he was concerned about. Furthermore, perhaps he thought of your chest as a good physical attribute (which you should be proud of). Therefore, when he saw you, he noticed a change in size because he paid more attention to your positive attributes than your weight. See? Now consider all this before you make any rash decisions like dumping him. He obviously cares about you enough that he wants to stay with you even when one of you is away for a long time.

i want to lose weight, but my bf would miss my boobs, does that make him an asshole? or a great man for loving me as I am now, hmmmmmm so many body types , so many choises

I like girls with smaller breasts more than girls with huge breasts. It just doesn't look right when they're huge... And to everyone saying dump him, you're all ******* stupid. So he said your breasts look smaller, big deal. Get over it for shit sakes.

gigi2009 0

he prolly didn't want to hurt you by mentioning weight.

Charming. I can almost hear that in my head. His voice is deep but not in a sexy way, much like the stoners in my class. *shakes head*

Sad isn't it? When we lose wight, our breast size tends to go with it.

I change weight often actually. It depends on what time of year it is. When it's the holidays, I tend to gain 10-15lbs from all of the wonderful food being made three months in a row. I lose that same weight when the holidays are over by riding my bike very often and getting back to my normal diet. I have two different sets of bras now because I keep gaining and losing my weight. One set for the holidays, one for when I'm back to my average weight. My boyfriend thinks it's hilarious, and quite frankly, so do I.

the_coon_fml 0

About a 38C when average and 34D during my weight gain. Trying to put mental images in your head? XD

the_coon_fml 0

yes! haha lotta lost boobage.

Haha. Doesn't matter to me really. I personally see them as being in the way most of the time. Especially with the seatbelt buckle. Pushes the strap so it's rubbing against my neck.

lol if they get in the way then u should get rid of them!! some girl i know puts a vibrating device around them to make them smaller.

Everyone knows a nice C is the best size anyway :)

well as annoying as that is, if u do chest excersises u can keep ur boobs, its just the end of the summer and i've lost 18 pounds, my boobs are the same size